Calie - Calendar
By Thomas Blackburn
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Say Hello to Calie - a superb calendar for iPhone and iPad. Calie makes managing a busy schedule easier and more pleasurable than ever before. Calie is a universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Adding events is a breeze using the event editor which allows you to quickly add an event, enter the title and optionally select a calendar and time zone.
• Keyword Search for events and notes
- Search results shown visually on a month calendar and results list.
- Swipe left and right on the calendar to change the search time period
• Customize Day, Week, Month and Year Views to suit your personal preference.
- All are optimized for clarity and legibility.
- Change the week start date
- Change the row height
- Change colour saturation
• Dynamic Type support displays text using your preferred text size.
• Time Zone support makes scheduling international meetings a breeze. When enabled, an event will display its time, date and time zone if different to the current system time zone. So you can easily see that your 9:00am conference call from the UK will occur at 5:00pm in Japan.
• Select which calendars are displayed using the calendar picker. On the iPhone you can easily view a single calendar which is great for planning work events and hiding your personal calendar.
• Continuous scrolling – scroll smoothly through years, weeks, months and days with a swipe of your finger.
• On iPhone, double tap today button to advance to next view.
• Colour coded day highlighting lets you see when you are busy.
• Select a month to transition to the month view
• Month view shows daily events on the month calendar. 3 viewing modes allow you to customize how they are displayed.
• Change row height in settings to view more events
• The current day is clearly highlighted so is easy to spot.
• On the iPad, the date inspector allows you to easily add, edit and delete events from the month view.
• On the iPhone select a date to display the detailed day view.
• View a full 7 day week in a single view, or a 5 days week to focus on work activity,
• Add an event using a tap and hold gesture where you want the event to start.
• Events with attendees, alarms and recurrence rules are easily identified with icons.
• Easily inspect and select overlapping events using the overlap inspector.
• Set the week start day in settings.
• Change week easily by swiping left or right.
• The Day view allows you to view your day in 3 different ways:
- The Timeline view shows events on a 24 hour timeline and allows you to easily see event duration and overlap.
- The Summary view gives and at a glance summary of a days events.
- The Detailed view provides detailed event information such as long text titles and notes, start/end times and locations.
• It is easy to add an event on the timeline view. Just tap and hold where you want to add the event. An event editor appears and you can enter the event description, select the calendar and time zone. All without leaving the timeline view.
• Move and update an event by dragging it in the timeline.
• A detailed event inspector can be used to modify additional event properties, such as repeat rules, invitees, notes, location etc.
• Move to the next or previous day by swiping left or right.
• Portrait and landscape support on iPhone and iPad.
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, CalDav and more!
• Calie is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
Visit our website for more information.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Updated Event drawing in month view.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 October 2014
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Thomas Blackburn
- © Thomas Blackburn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.