PiggyPot - Save up for your goals
By PGY Group Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PiggyPot is a revolutionary new app that helps you save up to for the things you want. It’s free to use and you can get started in seconds.
You can save up for anything you like, or choose from our range of set goals including ISA, Pension and Mortgage deposits.
Sign up and join tens of thousands of others achieving their saving goals with PiggyPot.
Here’s what people across the UK are saying:
“PiggyPot makes your saving goals more tangible and achievable.” — mrsmummypenny.co.uk
“PiggyPot makes it easy for anyone to set up and contribute into a savings account – in less than 60 seconds.” — Techwatch
“Piggypot focuses on taking the pain away from saving by automating the process as far as possible.” — mouthymoney.co.uk
Good to know:
• No hidden fees - PiggyPot is free to use
• Withdraw your funds in full at any time
• Deposits held in guaranteed, fully authorised and regulated bank accounts
• Bank-level security and encryption
• You can protect your account with Touch ID
• Save automatically either weekly or monthly
• Save up for for anything you want! Popular choices include Nutmeg ISA deposits, pensions and mortgages
• Set your own target date for each goal
The legal bit:
PiggyPot is a trading name of PGY Group Limited, a UK registered company (NI621068).
Music in the App preview video: Carefree Kevin MacLeod - incompetech.com
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
What's New in Version 1.15
- We've added more great ISAs and investments for you to save up for.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Good but BE AWARE
They said they only needed me to confirm my identity if I was saving sums of more than £800.
I've saved for numerous pots equating to less than half this amount and STILL they've suddenly forced me to submit my personal details and PASSPORT INFORMATION just so I can WITHDRAW MY LATEST POT.
The app works beautifully but just BE AWARE. They're happy to take your money but now that I want to withdraw my latest pot (only £100, and I have saved £300 before without a hitch) suddenly now I have to verify my identity to get to MY OWN MONEY!!!