A360 - View, Share and Review Your 2D & 3D Designs
By Autodesk Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to upload and view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
View 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Upload and view design files from email attachments
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Buzzsaw, etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
What's New in Version 3.1
- You can now upload files up to a size of 200MB.
- Bug fixes and stabilization.
Doesn't upload inventor assemblies
Despite the details quoting "Upload and view files from Dropbox" this is only partly true.
Only single files can be uploaded and viewed, not assemblies.
"Uploading of assemblies not supported in A360 mobile" is the message I get when trying to export a .iam file from Dropbox.
You can upload assemblies in STP format and it's great for viewing them, so 3 stars for that but it's only worth the other two when this anomaly is addressed.
Almost exactly what you want it to be
Awesome app, amazingly smooth and invaluable in showing off (as a student!)
Biggest disappointment is that it doesn't support custom materials, hopefully this gets patched in eventuall.
Great app for viewing work on the go has helped me with deciding edits and changes on models. The comments feature has helped in noting these edits
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 August 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.