A collection of 26 speaker tapes from Sandy B, who was one of the most celebrated AA members in the United States, known for his humble attitude and an awesome recovery.
Sandy died just short of his 50th AA birthday, but he inspired many AAs and remains an inspirational figure in the fellowship.
This is an ad supported app. You can remove all adverts for life by making any purchase in the in-app store.
AA 12 Step Toolkit
This is the only recovery app based on the big book alcoholics anonymous that you will ever need to maintain your daily reprieve. It is a perfect companion app for your 12 step program.
* App features a sobriety calculator which keeps a track of number of days you are sober for. Just set your sobriety date in the counter and it will automatically calculate the length of your sobriety.
* Includes a AA Big Book first 164 pages and Dr Bob's Nightmare.
In short, if you are a recovering alcoholic and need a 12 step companion you can carry in your pocket, especially if you don't have a sponsor yet, this tool will go a long way in recovery.
We have also added some more literature which can be useful in conducting an AA meeting or just as helpful when read in solitude.
- Serenity Prayer
- Third Step Prayer
- Seventh Step Prayer
- Eleventh Step Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer
- How it works
- 12 Traditions
- The Promises
- Just For Today
This App is not affiliated to, endorsed by or sponsored by any 12 step fellowship,Alcoholics Anonymous or A.A.W.S.
For any suggestions or problems, please email us directly on email@example.com
* General Improvements
- Tushar Bhagat
- 315.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © iByte Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Excellent £7.99
- Good £4.99
- Satisfactory £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.