All the Manchester United facts and stats! Featured by Apple in the App Store, Jan 2013. And you can try it for free!!
"Brilliant, brilliant app. Comprehensive data, superbly done and easy to use."
"Just got the app ... it's immense. Simple to use and has everything."
Want the facts about Manchester United's playing record? Get this app! At home or travelling, at the match or in the pub, a few taps will supply every answer and end every argument.
AboutManUtd is a comprehensive "facts and stats" app for Manchester United football club:
- Every one of the 5500+ official competitive matches, back to 1886, with the Man Utd teams and, for more than 1500 matches, the opposition teams as well.
- The career record of every one of the 900+ Man Utd players
- The career record of every manager
- Season summaries for each of the 119 seasons
- Stats against every one of the 200+ opponents
- It's updated after every match.
The facts are all there on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You don't need an internet connection, except for updates.
When you first download About Man Utd from the App Store, you can try it out for free. To continue using it, you have to buy an auto-renewing subscription. If you do, the first month is always free, so you can decide if you really like the app before paying. You can cancel a subscription at any time.
Some more detail on auto-renewing subscriptions:
- People who bought About Man Utd v1 (which was not free) do not have to buy a subscription.
- When you subscribe, you choose either a monthly (£0.54 per month) or an annual subscription period (£2.79 per year). The app's Subscribe page tells you the charges in your local App Store currency.
- When you subscribe, there is a initial one-month period of free use. This applies only to new subscribers, and cannot be claimed more than once.
- The App Store charges for each month/year of subscription at the end of the previous subscription period. That is, your subscription is "auto-renewed" each month/year.
- Apple charges your iTunes Account for the auto-renewal within 24 hours of the end of the previous subscription period. Once a charge has been made, Apple will not refund it.
- Your subscription can be managed, and auto-renewal turned off (cancelling your subscription), by going to your iTunes Account Settings at any time. A cancellation takes effect at the end of the current subscription period.
- If you buy a subscription on one iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, it is also available on other iOS devices that use the same App Store account.
AboutManUtd is in English.
Fixed a bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant app. Every MU match, player and goal …. ever. Wow! The app’s a huge database of Reds’ stuff. If you’re a bit geeky, you’ll love the selecting, sorting and filtering.
I’ve followed MUFC for years and this is the best app I know for journeys down memory lane. Great for comparing players from different eras. How does Ibrahimovic compare with Cantona?
You’ll not get the latest gossip - it’s not that sort of app - but you do get the latest results. It seems to get updated after every game - sometimes after just a few hours.
It’s free to try (before you need some in-app subscription) so no reason not to give it a go. Some of the MU apps are not great, but this is a gem. Thanks guys!
App absolutely fabulous
This is a great app for any man utd fan. Everything you want to know. Keep it up and make it even better that's if you can👍🏽😃. Told many of my Man Utd mates about it and they love it. One thing that would be nice to see is, if any of the older managers and players details could be updated?
Normally when an app asks me for a rating I’m loath to provide one, but this is the exception. Just an absolute boatload of well-organised United info to help answer questions such as, “Do we really seldom score ten?”
PS That’d be a ‘yes’ - I’d say twice in 140 years fairly well fits the definition of ‘seldom’! :D
- Chris Hughes
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AboutFooty
- In-App Purchases
- AMU Annual Subscription £2.79
- AMU Monthly Subscription £0.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.