By Dead Good Fitness
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t worry, we’re not just another sit-up app - we’re much, much more…
• 14 Abs & Core Workouts. No equipment required, just you and a bit of room
• 6 Bodyweight Circuits to melt fat and make you feel awesome. Aside from the occasional chair, no equipment required
• 6 Ultimate Workouts – a mix of Bodyweight & Dumbbell exercises to obliterate fat. Seriously, these workouts are the business
• Four difficulty levels – from Beginner to Super Advanced – so there’s something for everyone
• Workouts take between 8 and 12 minutes, so there’s no excuse not to workout!
• Simple and straightforward – select your workout and you’ll be guided through by our clear interface and audio instructions
Anything else? Yep…
• Clear and concise pictures and descriptions for every step of every exercise - 40 in total!
• No need to register or provide endless amounts of personal information. We don’t want your email address, your height, weight or inside leg measurement. We just want you to open the app and have a brilliant workout. That’s it.
And if you like us, and fancy more exercises and a load more workouts (100 of them!) then you can upgrade to our big brother – Absolute Abs Pro. Nice.
What's New in Version 1.1
Brand new abs and core workouts.
A load of new exercises and some bonus fat busting bodyweight and dumbbell circuits!
A preview of our big brother - Absolute Abs Pro - which gives you 50 exercises and 100 workouts!
I love this app
This app is amazing, I don't usually write reviews but with absolute abs , it hard not to! They have really good exercise ideas for example the super man plank , u can really feel your muscles working , they also give u a break in-between each 30 second exercise and u can choose what rating u think u r . Eg beginner intermediate advanced or super advanced .. It makes u feel so energised and the best bit is it's FREE !!! But I also agree with some of the other reviews it would be good if they had a dietary plan but if u really want dietary plans they are all over google ! It does exactly what it says on this tin !! Download it and see for yourself !
I have tried many work out apps - this is excellent. Very easy to fit a 10 minute work out in, plus gives breaks so you get a chance to recover. Only thing which would improve is a log of how many times you've done the workouts a week, would be motivating for me!
I really like this app because it has all the good exercises on it ,but if you want to make it even better consider putting what kind of food you could eat ,how much calories are in that food stuff like that,apart from that the app is very good I recommend it to others !!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 25 June 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dead Good IT Ltd
- © Dead Good IT Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.