Over 2,000 destinations, 4,200 addresses and a multi-brand experience: ibis, Novotel, Raffles, Fairmont, Mercure, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Suite Novotel, Adagio, ibis Styles, ibis budget, hotelF1, Mama Shelter, onefinestay, Rixos Hotels, Jo&Joe, 25hours Hotels, Thalassa Sea & Spa
The perfect travel companion
Instant confirmation, online check-in, offline interactive maps and 70 travel guides to cover every trip! Everything you could possibly need in a single travel app!
Plan – Find the ideal spot to stay, compare hotels with ease and take advantage of our latest deals
• Plan your stay by browsing through our 4,200 hotels in 2,000 destinations located in over 95 countries
• Take a closer look at your favourite hotels by taking a 360° virtual tour
• Peruse over 378,000 photos and 1,100 videos, and check out the TripAdvisor reviews to find out what facilities and services each hotel offers
Book – Booking a hotel from a single app has never been easier!
• In just one click you can search for towns, activities, hotels and local restaurants, or simply get in touch
• Want to make a last minute booking or looking for somewhere to stay tonight? The majority of rooms can be booked without a credit card!
• Only need a room for a few hours? Pay less by taking advantage of our special Day-Use room rate – see the terms and conditions
• Be rewarded each time you stay: Earn Le Club AccorHotels points on every stay and make an immediate saving of up to 10% by taking advantage of our Members’ rate. Or use your Le Club AccorHotels points next time you book via the app
• Luxury or economy? City trip or business trip? Paris or Berlin? Whatever your needs, desires and budget, we’ve always got something to suit!
Enjoy – Making life easier…whatever your needs
• Away on business and need to grab a quick nap or looking for somewhere to work? Book a room for a few hours only to enjoy some peace and quiet.
• Treat your tastebuds to some of the world’s most mouth-watering fare. Book a table at over 2,500 restaurants via your travel app.
Organise – All your travel details and loyalty points in one handy spot
• Already in the habit of using AccorHotels.com? Log onto your account once you’ve downloaded the app and pick up exactly where you left off – your hotel bookings and personal details are synchronised in the app.
• Receive a notification 48 hours prior to your arrival as well as exclusive promotions, check-in and check-out times and much, much more!
• Download our 70 city guides available in 8 languages, or our interactive maps that can be accessed offline for use during your stay. Accessible without internet access or WiFi.
• Synchronise all your travel details on our iPad and Apple TV!
The AccorHotels app is also compatible with your Apple Watch
• Receive an alert 48 hours prior to your arrival
• Explore all the facilities and services your hotel has to offer
• Access your Le Club AccorHotels account details
Like the app? Let us know by awarding us some stars!
Follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Accorhotels
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Accorhotels
- Google plus: https://plus.google.com/+accorhotels
Check out our most popular destinations:
Paris, Berlin, London, Zurich, Bangkok, Munich, Singapore, Vienna, New York City, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Hamburg, San Francisco, Brussels, Milan, Cologne, Sydney, Warsaw, Dubai, Rio de Janeiro, Prague, Hong Kong, Rome, Lisbon, Frankfurt, Budapest, Istanbul
Voice Search is now available in the app!
No more manual completion, you can book as you speak! From now, you can use Phil Welcome to make your search for a hotel by voice search, directly from the mobile application AccorHotels.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used this app a lot for booking Accor hotels with my family but am now giving up in frustration for two reasons:
1. Everytime I make a booking I have to re-enter my children’s ages. It sounds trivial but it gets very tedious and I don’t see why the app can’t remember this or I can’t save it in my profile preferences
2. Everytime it shows hotels in the selection list that are not available or cannot provide a family room. This is despite me selecting the option to only show hotels with availability in the search options.
Accor - I’d have provided this feedback direct rather than via a review but the developer feedback link on the App Store took me to your website hotel booking page!
Wow! Highly recommend this hotel
My husband and I spent two nights at the Madeley hotel, Telford in August and can highly recommend this hotel. So much so we intend to visit again soon.
The staff are so polite and friendly and work extremely hard to make sure you are happy.
Nina on reception was exceptional both on our arrival and on departure at a very busy time in the hotel, as there were weddings on both Saturday and Sunday.
The hotel is amazing especially if you are into historical buildings as I am. The grounds are beautiful and don’t forget to check out the weather vane.....
There is A4 information sheet with some details about the history of the hotel which could probably be turned into a booklet.
We can’t wait to make a return visit!
Very easy to use when making a booking, and equally user friendly, I quite like it. However, the impeccable user friendly app is not matched by an impeccable customer service. My customer care experience was short of expectations, especially to a loyal Accorhotels member. The disappointment is not enough for me to switch allegiance, however, time will tell.
London, United Kingdom
- 174.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 ACCOR SA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.