By SVT Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✥ ✥ Accounts 2 - the successor to the top selling Accounts app is now available in the App Store for just $1.99 USD.
If you are considering purchasing this Accounts app, then please search for the Accounts 2 app and purchase it instead. The Accounts 2 app includes all the features of this app plus additional new features and enhancements such as iCloud sync.
Accounts is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook.
✥ Optimized for iOS 4 and Retina Display
- Supports fast app switching and iPhone 4's higher resolution Retina display.
✥ Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
✥ Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries and details with beautiful graphs and reports.
✥ Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
✥ Transaction Sharing Between iPhones
- Stay in sync by sending your transaction to your partner. Your partner can then post the transaction to Accounts by simply clicking on the email link and saving the transaction.
✥ Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
✥ Repeating Payee List
- Create a list of repeating payees for quick selection to avoid retyping the transaction detail over and over again.
✥ Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
✥ Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat on the cycle you choose.
✥ Multiple Accounts
- Track as many accounts as you need.
✥ Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
✥ Export in CSV & QIF Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
✥ Description, Category, Memo, and Check # Fields
- All the necessary fields to track your transactions.
✥ Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
✥ Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts will auto-increment from there.
✥ Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts application based on your preferences.
✥ Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
✥ Accounts Reordering
- Reorder the accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
✥ Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
✥ Backup / Restore
Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your iOS device when you need to via the iTunes file sharing interface.
✥ Clean, Intuitive User Interface.
✥ FREE Accounts Lite version
- Not convinced if Accounts is right for you? Please download the Accounts Lite version and see for yourself.
✥ If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
What's New in Version 4.4
✥ ✥ Please upgrade to the Accounts 2 app for advanced features:
* Built in calculator for amount fields.
* iCloud sync
* Retina display support for both iPad and iPhone devices
* Wireless backup and restore
* AirPrint support
* Trend report
Simple and superb
One suggestion would be to have a feature which allows you to project forward to a date, suggest up to one month, to calculate the balance.
In simple terms this would be balance less recuring payments between now and selected date. This would be extremely useful as it would give a much more accurate picture of the state of my wealth.
I agree with a previous reviewer that it would be useful to project forward to a future date such as month end. I would like to be able to project forward all income and direct debit expenditure to the end of the month so that I know at any time exactly how much I have left for that month.
This is an ideal home accounts app for those who want something easily understood and simple to use
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 20 September 2012
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Steve Tran
- © 2012 SVT Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.