CHEST SEEK™ - American College of Chest Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Challenge your knowledge of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine with case-based questions that enhance your problem-solving skills and help prepare you for board exams! Try 30 questions free. Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit, but search for "CHEST SEEK CME" to earn up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in the new CME version.
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you CHEST SEEK™, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the subspecialty board exams.
• Critical Care Medicine, 670 Questions (67 Sets)
• Pulmonary Medicine, 530 Questions (53 Sets)
• Sleep Medicine, 320 Questions (32 Sets)
Installation of the CHEST SEEK™ app includes 30 free questions spanning all three specialty areas. Additional sets of 10 questions are available at the new, reduced price of $4.99.
*NOTE: Install on your other iOS devices for no additional charge just re-initiate the same in-app purchases with the same iTunes account.
Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit, but search for "CHEST SEEK CME" to earn up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in the new CME version.
Designed and developed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again. On the iPad®, there also is enhanced figure viewing with double-sized (2x) screen capacity.
Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access CHEST SEEK questions and answers once they are purchased.
What's New in Version 6.2
• A new log-in benefit has been added to this application--now you can sign into the CHEST SEEK app with your CHEST ID and password.
• If you already have a CHEST account, use your existing account information to log in.
• If you do not have a CHEST account, you can create one inside of the updated app.
• Previously purchased questions can still be accessed by restoring in settings.
Please note: this is the last update of this app that will allow for in-app purchases. The CHEST will offer seek in a new app with exciting new features in the near future.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 June 2016
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Amphetamobile, LLC
- © 2009 American College of Chest Physicians and Amphetamobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 2£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 3£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 4£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 5£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 7£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 6£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 21 Set 22£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 8£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 20£3.99
- ACCP-SEEK Pulmonary Medicine Volume 19 Set 10£3.99