Get live alerts, forecasts & minute-by-minute weather updates with award-winning superior accuracy™ wherever you are!
Enjoy reliable accurate weather forecasting, from rainfall to local temperature with the AccuWeather weather widget. Track severe weather with animated radar maps. Predict the unpredictable: always know what to expect from the weather so you can make the most out of each day.
TOP 3 FEATURES:
1. MinuteCast® – View minute-by-minute rain and temperature forecasts for the next two hours, hyper-localized to your exact location.
2. Keep out of the storm with pushed severe weather alerts. Track dangerous weather in real time with the AccuWeather animated radar.
3. RealFeel Temperature® – Sunny doesn’t always mean warm. AccuWeather’s weather widget shows you how the temperature actually feels outside.
Personalize your forecast any way you want, anywhere you are in the world. Get all the tools you need to understand the weather:
• View your Daily Snapshot when you open the app to find out what you can expect from the day’s weather, from temperature to wind speed.
• Scroll through your Local Forecast Summary for highly accurate forecasts for the next two weeks, so you can plan your weekends around the weather.
• Customize your AccuWeather interface: hide the details that aren’t relevant to you.
• AccUcast™ – Become part of the forecast: share your weather content with the community & help keep other users safe from hazardous conditions.
• Watch top-trending weather videos from AccuWeather’s very own news team.
• Enjoy full Apple Watch support: receive MinuteCast®, RealFeel Temperature®, current conditions details & severe weather notifications straight to your Watch.
Download AccuWeather for free and enjoy award-winning superior accuracy™ in weather forecasting on your iOS device.
We're excited to unveil our new mapping interface for our radar feature. This will allow for a higher performing, and more robust map offering. This release also includes general bug fixes and overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
It tracks you and sells your actual current position every few hours. Beware!
The app exploits some iOS bug that allowed them to locate you even if you didn't want your location to ever be monitored. They know where you go and with whom (if people around have the app installed, too). Very creepy. Moreover: this app sends your router's MAC address and it's name to their servers in order to compare it against the publicly available databases of WiFi networks. All that helps expanding their database of locations and WiFi networks. Those, in turn, are sold to third-party monetization companies! That's potentially dangerous and I advice you to delete the app immediately and replace it with one developed by company transparent about their practices. Turning off location services WON'T HELP, unfortunately.
Quite a while ago I wrote very enthusiastic review about the app. The thing I highlighhted was that the app didn't ask for access to location services in order to fully function, even the widget worked fine. This turned out to be too good to be true. That's a blind luck I have not purchased an upgrade I intended to buy.
Early days but so far so good
I don’t know about anyone else but my first hope for a weather app is an accurate forecast and so far 10/10.
Plenty of tinkering to do with the UI But at last thank goodness a reliable weather app. I love the radar option as an example I felt some wind and saw a dark horizon in an unusual quadrant of the sky checked on the app and it said rain in 12 minutes - packed up the gardening tools took the brolly down put the kettle on and was ch the rain start 9 minutes later . As I said there is a list of improvements to the experience that I could come up with but it is while it remains this accurate my go to weather app now.
Even more fluff. Please fix the hour by hour view.
I wrote this review some versions ago but really it's still not much better. Please can we have a single page showing a whole days data which doesn't involve tapping, scrolling or any intervention.
You know, how it used to be. Where you could open the app and simply look at it to get a feel for the whole day in a glance.
Once again you've gone even further into 'form over function'. Please listen to what people have asked for and give us a simple table for a whole day showing time, temperature, realfeel and precipitation. Having to tap through each hour has totally spoiled this app.
You say you listen to your users but clearly you don't. Take the time to look at the reviews and see what people want.
It's still a joke. You've not actually improved it at all! It now needs even _more_ taps to be able to see a detailed hourly view rather than fewer taps like it used to be.
Here is my previous review:
"The hourly view is still dreadful. Please listen to your users (as you claim to do) and revert back to the old style where the whole day can be seen without having to tap repeatedly."
- AccuWeather International, Inc.
- 248.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 AccuWeather, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum Upgrade £3.99
- Platinum Restore Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.