Get live alerts, forecasts & minute-by-minute weather updates with award-winning superior accuracy™ wherever you are!
Enjoy reliable accurate weather forecasting, from rainfall to local temperature with the AccuWeather weather widget. Track severe weather with animated radar maps. Predict the unpredictable: always know what to expect from the weather so you can make the most out of each day.
TOP 3 FEATURES:
1. MinuteCast® – View minute-by-minute rain and temperature forecasts for the next two hours, hyper-localized to your exact location.
2. Keep out of the storm with pushed severe weather alerts. Track dangerous weather in real time with the AccuWeather animated radar.
3. RealFeel Temperature® – Sunny doesn’t always mean warm. AccuWeather’s weather widget shows you how the temperature actually feels outside.
Personalize your forecast any way you want, anywhere you are in the world. Get all the tools you need to understand the weather:
• View your Daily Snapshot when you open the app to find out what you can expect from the day’s weather, from temperature to wind speed.
• Scroll through your Local Forecast Summary for highly accurate forecasts for the next two weeks, so you can plan your weekends around the weather.
• Customize your AccuWeather interface: hide the details that aren’t relevant to you.
• AccUcast™ – Become part of the forecast: share your weather content with the community & help keep other users safe from hazardous conditions.
• Watch top-trending weather videos from AccuWeather’s very own news team.
• Enjoy full Apple Watch support: receive MinuteCast®, RealFeel Temperature®, current conditions details & severe weather notifications straight to your Watch.
Download AccuWeather for free and enjoy award-winning superior accuracy™ in weather forecasting on your iOS device.
This release includes general bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The accuracy of this is so perfect it’s almost scary. As an example, 2 hours ago it told me it will rain in 120 minutes. An hour ago it told me it will rain in 60 minutes. Half an hour ago it was still saying 30 minutes, 5 minutes ago it said 5 minutes, then 3,2 and it said rain starting in 1 minute. I worked it out to be exactly 22:05 if this app was correct. It’s so precise I shocked my mate by giving him a countdown, pointing to the window and saying “go!”. Bang on the minute, raindrops on the window. I know it sounds Neanderthal the way I’ve just explained it but blimey it does work with astonishing accuracy. The interface is beautiful as well. Top marks from me, well worth the premium payment. 👋🏻👋🏻
Early days but so far so good
I don’t know about anyone else but my first hope for a weather app is an accurate forecast and so far 10/10.
Plenty of tinkering to do with the UI But at last thank goodness a reliable weather app. I love the radar option as an example I felt some wind and saw a dark horizon in an unusual quadrant of the sky checked on the app and it said rain in 12 minutes - packed up the gardening tools took the brolly down put the kettle on and was ch the rain start 9 minutes later . As I said there is a list of improvements to the experience that I could come up with but it is while it remains this accurate my go to weather app now.
Even more fluff. Please fix the hour by hour view.
I wrote this review some versions ago but really it's still not much better. Please can we have a single page showing a whole days data which doesn't involve tapping, scrolling or any intervention.
You know, how it used to be. Where you could open the app and simply look at it to get a feel for the whole day in a glance.
Once again you've gone even further into 'form over function'. Please listen to what people have asked for and give us a simple table for a whole day showing time, temperature, realfeel and precipitation. Having to tap through each hour has totally spoiled this app.
You say you listen to your users but clearly you don't. Take the time to look at the reviews and see what people want.
It's still a joke. You've not actually improved it at all! It now needs even _more_ taps to be able to see a detailed hourly view rather than fewer taps like it used to be.
Here is my previous review:
"The hourly view is still dreadful. Please listen to your users (as you claim to do) and revert back to the old style where the whole day can be seen without having to tap repeatedly."
- AccuWeather International, Inc.
- 268.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 AccuWeather, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum Upgrade £3.99
- Platinum Restore Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.