ACEmobile is a new iPad based cognitive assessment for use by clinicians. It is a computerised version of the Addenbrooke's Cognitive Examination – III (ACE-III).
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The app is for use by clinicians only and is not for use by members of the general public.
The use of this tool requires that you are a registered Healthcare professional who has an ACEmobile account. Clinicians are able to obtain an account by following the instructions within ACEmobile.
There is no cost for registration, use of ACEmobile is completely cost free.
- Fixed issue with copying cube and loop images not appearing.
- Updated question text for UK users.
Ratings and Reviews
Not working in iOS8
Is there an update on the way? I had to abandon assessments in clinic today and go back to paper! *shudders*
- Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine & Dentistry
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Professor John Hodges
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.