By PU PSMD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ACEmobile is a new iPad based cognitive assessment for use by clinicians. It is a computerised version of the Addenbrooke's Cognitive Examination – III (ACE-III).
IMPORTANT NOTICE - The app is for use by clinicians only and is not for use by members of the general public.
The use of this tool requires that you are a registered Healthcare professional who has an ACEmobile account. Clinicians are able to obtain an account by following the instructions within ACEmobile.
There is no cost for registration, use of ACEmobile is completely cost free.
What's New in Version 1.2.42
- Fixed issue with copying cube and loop images not appearing.
- Updated question text for UK users.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 November 2017
- Version: 1.2.42
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine & Dentistry
- © 2014 Professor John Hodges
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.