Acrobits Softphone, the perfect app for entry into the world of SIP.
*** Featuring Video calls over Wi-Fi
Check out the video tutorial and knowledgeable article at the links below.
With loads of preconfigured providers and an extremely intuitive user interface, Acrobits Softphone is simple to configure and a delight to use. Designed for ease of use but still extremely customizable, Acrobits Softphone is both the perfect Softphone to ease new users into the world of SIP and a reliable, feature rich client for veteran VoIP users.
Business users and veteran VoIP users should also check out our business caliber SIP Client, Groundwire. Just go to More iPhone Apps by Acrobits and click on Groundwire. It contains all the features of Acrobits Softphone and more.
“Acrobits Softphone is one of the best designed VoIP on the iPhone applications available today.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/vB6dQ9
“Acrobits Softphone is my New Favorite VoIP SIP Client”
Read more: http://bit.ly/a69OZP
For the list of providers and VoIP services tested with Softphone, see http://www.acrobits.cz/about-us/partners#tab_verified-voip-operators
- Push Notifications, a reliable way to receive calls when Acrobits Softphone is closed or in the background
- WiFi Finder add-on lets you search for a nearby wifi in a database of many millions of wifi hotspots around the world
- Call recording (only available for SIP calls, will not record calls made from your GSM line)
- Backgrounding support
- Bluetooth headset support (iPhones only)
- Customizable ringtones
- Video calls, H263 and H264 codecs
- Quickdial, your favorite contacts only one tap away
- Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
- Excellent sound quality, supports Opus, G.722, G.711, iLBC and GSM. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 for great performance over cellular networks
- Highly configurable settings
- Native Contacts Integration
- SIP traffic diagnostic log for troubleshooting
Acrobits Softphone fans, please rate Acrobits Softphone or leave a review.
NOTE: WiFi Finder add-on is a subscription which will auto-renew monthly at the same price as your initial monthly payment (USD 0.99 or equivalent). Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your auto-renewal can be turned off and your subscription can be managed by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
If you have an issue with Acrobits Softphone, please contact our support even if you leave a review stating the problem. We are unable to respond to reviews so even if your issue is simple to resolve, we have no way of letting you know. Acrobits Softphone is highly configurable so problems that seem insurmountable may just require a couple of adjustments to the settings.
***NOTES - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ***
SIP - Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP service. You must have service with a VoIP provider that supports use on a standard SIP client to use it.
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees when using VoIP over their network. By using the app over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using the app over 3G network.
- additional ipv6 compatibility improvements
- balance checker was not working reliably after app start - fixed
- vibrate effect on 3D touch
- correct sending of images in messaging (no cropping)
Ratings and Reviews
More than Enough
We’ve been using this app from last few months and it’s working brilliant. Highly Recommend to Businesses of all sizes.
Thank you for your review.
Much better than Skype
We used Skype for about 5 years, very unhappy with the quality and reliability. I was starting to wonder why Skype hadn't improved, or another company become more popular. In the in I started doing a bit of reading and discovered that instead of Skype and a poor selection of 'Skype phones' there is the SIP standard for voip with various compatible phones, softphones and providers. I signed up to voipfone, bought Siemens gigaset phones and this softphone. It all works brilliantly. Even making VoIP calls over 3G works well. Incoming calls ring immediately on my iPhone, unlike the Skype app which rings after a long delay or not at all. My experience of VoIP and sip is nearly as good as using a landline. I guess with Microsoft and eBay owning Skype there wasn't much hope of it becoming a decent service...
Best VOIP Client around
I have tried them all skype truphone fring and many others this tops them all ok you have to pay for the app but you are not locked into phone providers I use PoivY which has some of the best rates around and calls are clear the ability to use multiple SIP providers means you are never going to get out of date with this app keep up the good work in CZ and I look forward to the next version. As I travel a lot my roaming bills could top 3,000 usd a month now I limit calls to WIFI and am sving 98% don't hesitate to buy this app I live in swizerland and plan a new VOIP venture soon in Europe I think I might be talking to the developers of this product soon
- 55.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Acrobits
- In-App Purchases
- G.729 Annex A Codec £9.99
- ZRTP For Outgoing Calls £23.99
- WiFi Finder £0.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.