Active Goals for Running Cycling Swimming
By Subthree Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "...a phenomenal app..." - theruniverse.com
Designed for runners, cyclists, swimmers and triathletes. Log all your workouts. Stay motivated with Goals. Keep on top of your stats.
Active Goals combines a beautiful design with solid features. Simple to use. Powerful enough to keep pace with your training needs.
LOG ALL YOUR WORKOUTS
* Log your runs, bike rides and swims all in one place, with auto-calculated pace and energy burn
* Record personal notes in your training log, such as days when you didn't workout
* Running Shoe tracking so you know when replace your shoes, helping to avoid injuries
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH GOALS
You'll train better if you know you need to do these extra few miles this week to beat your goal.
* Set Goals for distance, energy burn, pace/speed, duration or frequency of workouts
* Goals can be for a specific sport, or all sports at once
* Your goals are automatically updated when you add workouts
Here are just a few examples of goals that you could set yourself:
- Run 50 miles total over the next two weeks
- Burn 3000 calories for any sport over the next week
- Spend at least 6 hours in the pool over the next month
- Cycle 500 miles over the next three months
KEEP ON TOP OF YOUR STATS
* View your totals for this week, month, year or all-time
* Beautiful bar charts show how your performance this week (or month, year) compared to previous ones
* The All-Time view shows your grand totals, along with your top fastest and top farthest workouts
* Fully supports metric and imperial units
* Each sport can have its own units of measurement; for example you can log runs in kilometres, swims in metres, bike rides in miles
* No data lock-in. Export all your workouts as a CSV file for use in a spreadsheet
* No online account or sign-up required; all your data is on your device
* Optimised for iPhone 5 retina display
* This app doesn't record training sessions using GPS.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Fixed a problem where workouts were not being counted towards goals [thank you to Sam for his help].
Fun, intuitive, encouraging. It will rate 5 stars if they develop it so that you can link more with friends, eg twitter, FB etc. But it is good.
I am back to swimming and I love it. Just needs to be able to connect to twitter & FB please.