Activity++ is designed to help you make sense of all the health and fitness data being collected by your Apple Watch...and motivate you to be even more active!
- A simple timeline of your daily progress towards your fitness goals
- Track your goal streaks and see how long you can keep on going
- Tap a day to quickly see a more detailed view
- Rest Day analysis of streaks lets you keep a streak going on rest days
- Get a summary report of your activity to track your best days
- Better Complications for your watch (including monochrome utility)
- Detailed Glance view showing both goal and detailed stats.
+ Activity++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
+ Activity++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It can display your Activity, Active Calorie, Stand Hours and Exercise Minutes data.
This update adds support for all the latest device screens as well as adds support for the new Infograph watch faces.
Ratings and Reviews
Promising but let down by Watch app
I like the main phone app very much - a definite improvement over the Apple Activity app. Using 'streaks' as another motivational device is great. BUT the Watch app just works poorly for me in that the complication and glance interfaces just don't update consistently so I can never trust the information they display without going to the iPhone app to confirm. This really reduces the overall usefulness of the app to me.
Already replaced the built in Activity Apps
This feels like the built in Activity apps that Apple may finally get around to developing for iOS 11 or 12.
I've already learned more about my activity habits with the far clearer streaks and surprised myself with the overall statistics. For example I'd have thought the Stand goal, probably the easiest of the 3 on any given day, would have been the goal I reached most often, but it was actually my lowest of the 3.
Well worth the money, can't recommend it enough.
PS where's the tip button?
Vast improvement over the stock app
Activity++ is fantastic: much better than the stock Activity app for seeing your activity and workout streaks. An essential purchase for anyone with an Apple Watch
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 3.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Developing Perspective, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.