Wirelessly connect your iOS device to Adafruit Bluefruit LE modules for control & communication with your projects.
• Send iOS sensor & GPS data wirelessly over Bluetooth LE (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)
• Control Pad for simple directional control of your projects
• Control Arduino Digital, Analog, & PWM pin input & output
• Send & receive messages via UART monitor in Hex or ASCII format
• Control NeoPixels individually with an interactive color picker
• Scan & list nearby Bluetooth LE peripherals with RSSI and Advertisement data
• Connect & List peripheral Services & Characteristics in Info mode
• Serial Plotter to plot numeric data graphically
• Multiple simultaneous connections (UART and Serial Plotter only)
• Update your Bluefruit device to the latest firmware version from within the app
• Use Apple Watch to control Bluefruit with Color Picker & Control Pad
Learn more about Adafruit Bluefruit LE at:
- General improvements and bug fixes
- Adafruit Industries LLC
- 51.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Adafruit Industries
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.