Addiction Recovery Companion supports those in addiction recovery in Edinburgh, Scotland. ARC helps you to focus on your recovery by helping to organise your time and find local services, facilities and groups to support you. All of the features of ARC have been designed in conjunction with recovery services and the recovery community in Edinburgh.
• Easily access details of council support services, local recovery events, hubs and communities using our Recovery Network.
• Find local support using the meetings button and sort by day, location and fellowship.
• Use the Calendar to help you schedule your time, book in your meetings and stay organised.
• Use motivational features such as quotes, stories or mindfulness activities to keep you motivated.
• Record important day to day moments and experiences in the Diary to keep track of thoughts, feelings and memories.
• You can keep track of what’s going on in the area using our community run and led Community Calendar.
• When things get really tough, or something goes wrong you can reach out to the people using the Emergency button
Fix for an issue on some phones, where the meetings activity failed to load.
- The City of Edinburgh Council
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TM&R Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.