It was never so easy to create beautiful sounds and driving loops. The unique dynamic wavetable synthesis allows you to explore an unprecedented wide range of sonic territory. From acid loops, crystal clear percussions, realistic human choirs to complex musical soundscapes nothing seems impossible with only a handful parameters to tweak.
The new spectral noise generator adds a new dimension to the already huge sound universe of Addictive Synth. This generator is the first of its kind and allows for extraordinarily detailed control over the dynamic spectrum of the noisy part of sounds. Despite its complexity it's pretty easy to use and integrates naturally into the sound design philosophy of Addictive Synth.
Together with the intelligent randomizer for both sounds and arpeggios you will loose any sense of time and space while exploring unknown sonic territories.
Right from the beginning you'll understand why it's named Addictive.
***Best iPad Apps of the Week*** AppAdvice.com
"Addictive Synth fixes your craving for a massively customizable synthesizer experience on the iPad." - AppAdvice.com
"App Of The Week" at iDesignSound.com
Dynamic wavetable synthesizer
• Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
• Continuous morphing between two oscillator sets.
• Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
• Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
• Extensive modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
• Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using the X/Y touch pad, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors of the iPad.
• Monophonic or polyphonic with 8 voices.
• 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
• Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
• Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
• With the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit you can use a CoreMIDI compatible MIDI Keyboard to control Addictive Synth.
• Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer compatible.
• Velocity sensitive keyboard.
• Select from dozens of scales and play them with scale optimized keyboard layout.
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Audiobus 2 compatible (Output) (requires iOS7 or newer).
• Inter-app audio compatible (Instrument/Generator)
• Export loops as audio and midi files.
• Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
- Preset sharing via eMail
- Send preset to Addictive Pro
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Synth, just needs updating
This synth has really got some truly amazing sounds and an advanced arpeggiator. It would be one of my favourites if it was updated to have synchronisation via IAA sync/control, Ableton Link and MIDI clock/start/stop. The arpeggios that this synth is capable of would be better harnessed with such facilities added so that we could play these wonderful sounds in sync with other apps. This would be truly a 5-star app with these added.
Virsyn have a sound of their own.
Which is the genius of their apps. The arps are all similar so master one, master all. Could have more depth to the arpeggiator. May not be the best but it's closer to the top than the bottom by a long way.
To pack all these features into one synth on an IPad is absolutely amazing.
Although the one thing it could do with is more modulation options. Love to have Massive style functionality on the IPad with drawn-in modulation, maybe in an update?
To be fair I'm just nit-picking here, this is a feature rich, great sounding synth that is ideal for a lot of genres and is more than capable of making some deep complex sounds... Six oscillators, the ability to make up your own waveforms and filters... These alone make the asking price seem like a pittance, and it is.
For all you aspiring Dubsteppers out there... Yes it does 'wobble', just assign the cutoff to an LFO, bang some garden furniture together and amaze yourself with your 'peng' tune... Badman.
Anyway, I digress... Buy it, it'll make you moist.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.