Why choose Addison Lee over taxi apps?
Fixed Fare Bookings – say goodbye to the ticking taxi meters of a Black Cab
• Know your travel fare in advance with a fixed quote
• Unlike taxis we don’t surge
• Save up to 25% when you travel off-peak
Airport bookings - airport transfers sorted
• Your driver will help you with your bags – you won’t get that service on the Heathrow Express!
• No need to pay for a last-minute cab or transfer! Book up to 3 months in advance & with our fixed fares our airport transfers are stress free and easy!
• All major London Airports; Heathrow(LHR), Gatwick(LGW), Stansted(STN), London City(LCY) and Luton(LTN), and Manchester airport(MAN).
• Unlike your average taxi app – we track your flight/gate for anything affecting your airport transfer.
• Booking with Addison Lee means you won’t experience surge prices during busy periods like other Gatwick cabs and Heathrow taxi services.
• On-demand & in-advance - we’re here when you need us.
• Track your driver’s arrival & your route as you travel
• Unlike a London cab, snooze your car for an hour
• Travel with us in 40+ cities worldwide. With our new city selector, you’ll have a premium car service wherever you are; from New York to London.
• No need to help with navigation, our fully vetted drivers will make your travel stress free.
• 4G wifi & chargers in every car, keeps you connected
• Not every cab company lets you take your bike or pet on your travels, but with our PetFriendly & CycleCabs you’ll never have to leave them behind.
ClubLee - rewarding our loyal customers
• Priority bookings & exclusive discounts
• Book with Addison Lee instead of another minicab company & start earning rewards.Courier service – we aren’t a regular taxi app, we transport parcels too
• Our dedicated fleet of motorcycle, van & cycle couriers is the fastest in London.
• Small parcels to large deliveries, our couriers are at your service in the UK & worldwide!
Experience a new level of service you won’t get when booking with another taxi. Download the new Addison Lee travel app, start enjoying your Global travel today!
Comments & feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance: email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE APP FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Our regular updates provide performance improvements and bug fixes to ensure the app is always running at 100%.
As always we would love to hear your thoughts and experiences through the feedback section from within the main menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Very hit and miss
I used to use AL frequently after finding Uber’s service getting steadily worse. However the service is so very hit and miss, either getting one great driver out of 10 being reckless and rude drivers. The Club Lee also feels like a scam where the more frequent you ride you gain points to jump tiers and supposedly get discounts and faster pick ups. I’ve noticed the price suddenly jump up as I move tiers and the drivers definitely questionable... I’ve often complained and the customer service on that side have been great offering discounts but it does not seem like there has been an improvement on the driver side.
The pickups are also terrible where the app pinpoints your GPS and drivers get sent elsewhere. I have on one occasion got yelled at from a driver for not being in the right place despite being so on the app, after explaining that I was according to the app the driver didn’t even acknowledge that neither one of us was at fault but sulkily drove me to my destination.
App needs adjusting, and drivers definitely need vetting.
Unexpected parking charge on top of fare, faulty app
I was charged 4£ for not even 5 min of parking, which I wasn’t told anywhere in the app! If you book a prefix price ride you assume it is the final price! On top of that I contacted the driver before he arrived to ask if where we should go best, and he told us it is best to wait at arrivals! We easily could have gone to a better pick up location! Furthermore I downloaded the app to prebook a ride home from the airport. But unfortunately the app would not allow me to pay when I was abroad so I was only able to order the taxi once we arrived in Heathrow. The car was nice and it was a plant ride! I still would advice you to only take this cab service if you have no other option since there are hidden fees you can not anticipate in advance!
Amazing service - Horrible app
- I can't edit my frequent destinations (or delete a destination, thinking about deleting the app and reinstalling as a solution)
- Does not remember my car type choice
- Push notifications are random (most of the times they don't work)
- I wouldn't need Sms about everything if push notifications actually worked
- Does not automatically apply discounts/promos for gold members (need to choose it manually even time)
- When abroad and want to choose a pickup in London, I must change the city every time. Please let me set a default destination and remember it when I am outside uk
- Heathrow terminal 5 international departures does not appear as suggest, appears only after a search
- Frequent destinations are broken, I have traveled to Heathrow 50 times or more, it still does not appear. But other destinations I traveled to only once are there
- Would like to add a pre-booking directly to my calendar
- Crashes often
- Asks me to review the app every time I review my driver
And more... It feels like the people who work at this company do not use the app themselves
Fix the app, with the otherwise flawless car service and amazing drivers you would kill Uber. The app is the simple part.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.