Adnoto - scoresheet for SCRABBLE®
By Eric D'Souza
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adnoto keeps track of scoring in SCRABBLE®.
Just enter your word and then tap the board location. The app does the rest!
● The app automatically adds up your score, including doubles and triples, and adjacent words created
● You can send the scoresheet and board image to Facebook, Twitter or email
As well, for competitive players:
● View tiles played in multiple tile tracking formats. The app automatically determines tiles played
● See how many tiles remain in bag
● Option to enter racks for post-game analysis
● Export to .gcg file (for import into e.g. Quackle or cross-tables.com)
● Customizable "Held Challenge" bonus
● Option to enter player handicaps and time penalties
● Support for English, French, and Dutch tile distributions
SCRABBLE is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc. in the United States and Canada. Elsewhere, SCRABBLE is trademarked by Mattel. This scoresheet is not affiliated with either company.
What's New in Version 3.0
• support for English, French and Dutch tile distributions
• landscape mode for iPad
• support for iOS 8
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 November 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Developer: Eric D'Souza
- © 2014 Eric D'Souza
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.