Adobe Revel - Cloud access for all your photos and videos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring your family closer together with Revel, the private place to view and share your everyday photos. Encourage family members to add their photos, and together you'll create a library rich in memories.
Five things you'll love about Revel:
· Keep your personal photos private! Revel lets you share family photos confidently, knowing that unwelcome viewers cannot access your library of photos and videos.
· Revel works on a variety of devices, so everyone can play a part. Get the whole family involved!
· Stay in touch with faraway family members by sharing daily moments, automatically. Easy-to-use settings make it a cinch.
· Syncing without thinking: be confident knowing that your memories are secure, backed up in the cloud, and sync'd to your various devices.
· Reduce hassle: with all your photos and videos in one organized, accessible place, there's no more headache locating photos and videos.
Get started with Revel, now.
Note: Please ensure that your operating system is on iOS version 7.1 or above when downloading this app.
Follow us on @AdobeRevel, or like AdobeRevel, on Facebook
Questions or support? visit www.adoberevel.com/support
What's New in Version 2.3.300
This update fixes the failed app updates and crashing that some people experienced with the last version of the app.
The last version rendered the app unusable for a week, but I could still access all of my photos via my web browser and I knew it would only be a matter of time before the app was fixed. It is now, and hopefully this review will help balance the negative reviews received for the 'broken' version. This app, despite everything, is still the best for storing, organising and sharing your photos.
Major ugliness alert
Gone is the beautiful, chic, sleek dark design with the emphasis in albums and in has come this white drab messy pool of photos. I honestly can't justify this change and I do not see what new positive elements it introduces. Very disappointed. This new design is just so inexplicably and unecessarily awful.
I honestly can't understand what goes through companies' and developpers' minds when they take an application with a simple, beautiful interface and change it radically into a monstrosity such as this new version of Adobe Revel.
Still not working properly......
Despite the new update promising to fix the problems 'some users' had been experiencing for over a week (EVERY user I know, actually) this latest update/bug fix still has myriad issues. Not the least of which being even simple uploads of fifteen 5mp JPEGS do not complete each & every time - in many instances, just a single image uploading successfully, generating error messages. Very, very frustrating......
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 07 July 2014
- Version: 2.3.300
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe Revel Premium£3.99
- Adobe Revel Premium£39.99