The free Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send. No printing or faxing needed.
HOW IT WORKS:
• FILL. Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
• SIGN. Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
• SEND. Save forms and send to others immediately via email.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE FILL & SIGN DO FOR YOU?
• GET IT DONE NOW. Fill in forms anytime, anywhere.
• GO GREEN. Send forms by email to eliminate printing and faxing.
• STAY ORGANIZED. Store your forms in one place.
Ratings and Reviews
What a useful app. I can now complete, sign and return .pdf forms electronically. Much better than having to print and return by “snail mail”.
It is possible that the available options may depend on the sender’s formatting but in my first attempt there were several “yes/no” fields to circle as appropriate. Although one can select a yes or no and overlay with a “x” the circle option appears to circle all ie the circle surrounds both the “yes” & “no”. ? A Bug. Should be able to select and circle one or the other! Also agree with another reviewer that the field boxes do not align with the form and tend to be lower - minor but irritating.
Lost hundreds of documents
This was a great app used it all the time there are limitations due to space availability when writing in a document and there is no spell checker in the app so I am constantly having to google spellings for documents. Hadn’t signed in which was my own fault of course but a few week ago the app disappeared after an apple update and I lost hundreds of documents I was heartbroken. I have signed in but sometime it asks me to sign in and does accept my password very frustrating. Overall there are lots to improve but it is a great app.
One more thing … ???
I still think it would be really useful to have this work in split screen mode, particularly on an iPad.
Also be useful to be able to create an additional blank page in order to write some extra notes.
And would it be possible to control the order of the files in the list? Currently you can’t look within a file without it automatically moving it’s position, even if you haven’t edited the file. I would like the ability to FIX the positions so that the files DO NOT move.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.