Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile and tablets is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
• Improvements to organizational user interface, including two new smart folders (Lr Camera Photos and Recently Added), new Shared Albums tab to see and control all of the albums shared on lightroom.adobe.com, new multi-select mode (long tap to enter multi-select), and more.
• Updated filter menu, enabling you to filter your images by media type, camera, location, keywords, and whether or not the image has been edited.
• HDR and Long Exposure photos captured within the Lr Camera are now greatly reduced in size, without any apparent quality loss.
• ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 10.5 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
Sync is broken, if you open Lightroom on another secondary device when there is a partially synced album on your primary device it will delete the photos from that album both locally on the primary device and in the cloud.
Do not keep your *only* copy of photos in Lightroom cc they may disappear due this bug, or given the lack of quality control this implies other bugs still to be found.
Edit: 7 July 2018
Adobe have been very helpful discussing this issue, the causes the workarounds and their plans to address the underlying problem - which was caused by an iOS install ‘cloned’ from a backup.
Hey, this sounds really bad. Would you mind reaching out to us at LrMobilefirstname.lastname@example.org that we can get to the bottom of this?
Is it possible that both your devices originated from the same backup, so one was a "clone" of the other at some point? /fw
Good update this time. Culling images is super easy and editing on iPad Pro is now well worth doing. It's much better not to have to carry a laptop everywhere.
Not sure about controls in the sidebar - I quite liked them at the bottom of the screen so there was more space for the image. The addition of brushes, global sharpening and noise reduction are very welcome. I just wish there was a spot removal tool within the app. It's still frustrating to have to use another app or open the image on a desktop or laptop in order to get the job done.
Speedflagging - thank you
Update - a welcome return of speed flagging/rating. A feature I really did miss. However, my comments on layout still stand. The older version was more user friendly on an iPad screen. Perhaps have it as an option?
As others have stated, this was removed in the latest update and was easily my most used feature
The new layout mimics the desktop, but at the expense of massively reducing the size of the image you're working on. This makes it almost unusable. The adjustment brush is a nice feature, but if I'm doing this seriously I'd do it on my desktop.
I get the impression they're not sure what this app is supposed to be. Is it a complete mobile editor to compete with other apps, or is it an extension of Lightroom CC. They're currently falling between the two and getting the worst of both worlds
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 219.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.