Adobe Photoshop Express: Edit Photos, Make Collage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join millions of creative folks who trust Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and advanced editing on mobile devices. Now, try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages helps you create studio-caliber layouts in 5-7 taps.
• Access images on your mobile device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, and now Google Photos.
• New Adobe-only features like "Intelligent Layout" and "Style Transfer" help you automatically create stunning share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and manually edit it however you like:
- Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
- Double tap to pan and zoom.
- Adjust/fix a single image, and apply any look.
- Change border thickness and color.
- Undo and try again
• Easily save and print your collage or even text / email the file.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
• Download and start designing unique collages immediately - all free.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 5.3
· Easily post to more social channels with new crop ratios for Twitter, LinkedIn and Etsy.
· Redo feature added to phone.
· New Saturation feature gives you more control of your images.
· Bug fixes and enhancements.
Has there been a change in strategy at Adobe? Forget that. Irrelevant question. What is relevant is that Photoshop Express is genuinely excellent. Something that I would find useful is an algorithm that would tell me in which order it might be best for me to use the tools. I am smitten with Photoshop Express to the extent I just love using it to see what I can do or rather what it can do for me. I am sure we can all be taunted with more tools for a one-time buy-in (I really hate Software as a Service which I why I don't use Photoshop on my PC. I trust it will be one-time unlock of features. Photoshop Express has allowed me to "park" several photo editing apps, so now their icons are on my last page, quite possibly to be consigned to the dustbin of history when one had to jump through hoops to apply a creative process. Yes, I needed five to do the range of transformations I preferred. Not any more. I am sure you will not be disappointed with Photoshop Express.
I have used this to edit and clean up my photos from my iPhone. I would be struggling to make corrections on most other editing apps.
Being 80 years of age I need an easy to use app, this is the one I found was the easiest.
Simple and effective
I am biased because I love adobe products and this one is no different. It is so simple to use and very intuitive and takes no effort to edit and apply effect to your photos.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 28 February 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 169 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.