Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages feature combines powerful Photoshop editing and quick Style Transfer to help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
• Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and edit it the way you like:
o Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
o Double tap to pan and zoom.
o Adjust/fix a single image and apply any look.
o Change border thickness and color.
• Enhanced widget: Get surprised with the auto-generated collage suggestions inside the app widget.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
. Grain Effect – Give a vintage effect to your images using the new Grain adjustment option.
. Improved performance of the application while opening images.
. Minor enhancements and quality improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pro photographers have sworn by Photoshop for decades, and this streamlined image-editing toolkit puts its legendary power in anyone’s hands. From instant fix-ups to fine-tuned adjustments, everything you need is here and easy to use—plus lots of fun filters and frames. Best of all, Photoshop Express can sync with other apps in the Adobe family for even more ways to make your snapshots look their best.
Great, but without RAW and with Adverts
This a really useful editing tool. Probably the best free one there is. However, constant adverts to try and entice you into Adobe’s ‘Creative Cloud’ mars the experience a little. One thing missing at present is RAW support. This is a gaping hole for those that don’t want to be limited by shooting in JPEG. There are quite a few apps that enable shooting in RAW. Why doesn’t Adobe provide a serious one that offers RAW editing outside ‘Creative Cloud’. But If Adobe doesn’t do it soon, I expect some one else will. (Developers reading this, please take note).
What iPhoneographers would also really like is NOT the regular, not insignificant, monthly drain from my bank account of a ‘Creative cloud’ subsciption, but the option to buy separately Photoshop’s ‘Mix’ and ‘Fix’ for iPhone. £5 each should be reasonable, even if its an annual fee. An option to buy Ps Express without adverts for about the same would also be welcome.
Don’t get me wrong, ‘Creative Cloud’ is worth every penny, but for those with limited budget, Adobe, should offer another model until funds allow - without adverts, and with RAW support - and soon please !
Geoff wiv a G’s honest review on Photoshop Express
Had this app a while now. It comes in handy for adding text to photos like my copyright so people don’t steal my images and there are several useful features that alter the image to improve images from my iphone. I did pay a small amount to add extra features which I didn’t mind paying for because the developers have obviously spent quite some time to make this app. Photoshop as a program on my MacBook is necessary for me as a self employed artist / photographer. The features on this app don’t have all the functions I would usually use for RAW files, however, this is more for me to share images on social media sites. The adjustments this app makes are easy to use and if you don’t like what you’ve done, you can always use the ‘undo’ feature. On the whole, I give this a 4.5 star rating out of 5 as it is pretty good for what you pay for.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 166.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.