Adobe Photoshop Fix
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Adobe Photoshop Fix enables powerful, yet easy image retouching and restoration on your iPad or iPhone. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten and make other edits and adjustments that give you the precise look you’re after. Access edited photos within other Adobe mobile and desktop apps by signing in to Adobe Creative Cloud to further refine them or use them in other creative projects – it’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Fix and send your retouched images to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Or open and enhance Lightroom images and send them directly to your Lightroom Collections. All of your edits will be synced across all your computers and devices. If you make a change on you iPad, it will show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
What's New in Version 1.7
SIGN-IN WITH GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK
Use your Facebook or Google ID to sign into Adobe Photoshop Fix and Creative Cloud.
Great app!!! Just one little problem
The app is a great way to edit photos and photoshop them with the apps it comes with. I'm very happy with it but recently I have noticed how it ruins the quality of the picture and it's very exasperating. As a way to improve the app, I ask to fix this please because I'm sure everyone else who has the app feels the same way once they notice that! On the other hand the app is amazing and I'm very happy I have come across this app.
This is really good
I'd wish to do all my photoshop work on an iPad rather than conventional computer
A year later I do all my editing on iPad, I just wish my MacBook Pro had a touch screen !
It is pleasure to use
The programme is still developing and gets better with time
Indeed improved even further with more time that has past. But a iPad Pro with a i pencil and get the adobe fix and mix and light room apps
Best photo fixing app ever
This is the best app ever to fix photos. Very easy to uses and has all the necessary features. The only feature I wish was there was this was made available directly via the photos app as a option to use to modify photos (hence why'd the 4 stars). Each photo can only be loaded in via this app not like other image editing apps.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 July 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.