Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for iPad is a free, powerful, yet intuitive solution for editing, capturing and sharing your best photos. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography to the next level. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with a single touch
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel for your photos
• CURVES: Make advanced edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your edits these industry-leading tools
• BULK EDITS: Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
• SHARE YOUR WORK: Post your photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei features, and much more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo, no matter how big or small
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger, Apple Pencil, or stylus to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Make sure it all lines up. Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your iPad allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom CC”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• [Premium] Ad-hoc Photo Shares: We’ve introduced the ability to create ad-hoc collections of shared images. Select a few photos, tap share, and select Share to Web. Your photos will be added to a webpage that give you control over whether or not viewers can download photos, add comments, see camera settings, or where the photo was taken.
• New Lightroom CC Share Extension: Now in addition to the Copy to Lightroom CC iOS Share Extension, a new Lightroom CC Share Extension has been added. The new Lightroom CC Share Extension enables you to easily send multiple photos from other apps directly to Lightroom.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.2 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Lightroom CC for Apple TV is now bundled with Lightroom CC for iPhone, making it even easier to view your favorite photos on your TV.
• All presets are now shown by default, with an option to hide those presets that contain some enhancements not available for the current photo. A new “show partially compatible presets” option has been added to the three-dot presets menu.
• Additional user interface refinements, bug fixes, and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Take the leap from Lightroom Classic!
Lightroom on the iPad and the iPhone are incredible. Whilst CC has been a new experience coming from Lightroom Classic, the freedom afforded by having this power on the go makes this switch well worth it.
Recently on a two week trip, I managed all my photos with just an iPhone XS and the SD card reader. Each day I knew my photos were backed by and I could be filtering my shots whenever I had a free moment on the subway.
If you are considering taking the leap from Classic, I would encourage you. The freedom l the go, and the simplicity of the cloud managing all your photos is transformative to my photography process.
Two things I would like to see change which would take this review to 5 stars.
1. USB-C support for the iPad Pro. The current process of importing to photos and into lightroom is completely pointless for me, and I can’t see why it would be helpful.
2. More presets and filters. For on the go management, quick access to go reliable filters and presets is important. The current presets are a good start, but I would love to see more. Sounds like a great opportunity for Adobe to collab with some well known photographers and have them develop presets for Lightroom CC.
Straightforward but highly effective
For a while I’d got a bit lazy in photography, shooting in JPEG, just applying filters in Apple Photos app. But I’ve decided to switch my Olympus back to RAW mode and was looking for a simple but powerful photo editing package that I could use on my iPad. Having experimented with a very powerful but overly complicated multilayer photo editor, I decided to revisit Lightroom, which I used to use on a Mac. So far, I love it! The editing is easy and effective, quick and convenient. I wish it was available to plug into my Apple Photo library rather than seeming to want to replace the photos but so far I am managing to work around that!
Replaced my Mac
I bought an iPad Pro just before Lr CC launched intending to use it for photo editing and the appearance of a usable version of Lr has been fantastic. New features and optimisations appear regularly and as a product it’s more and more capable. So much so that I gave away my MBP two months ago and do everything on mi iPad.
The only thing I can’t get my head around is the clone/heal process, it just never works how I expect it to and I end up using Photoshop fix which has a much simpler and more effective healing option. Aside from that, an excellent product and keep the improvements coming please.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 205.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £4.49
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB £8.99
- Premium £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.