Adobe Lightroom CC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
* Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 3 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add 100GB of storage. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
· New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, the new Auto Settings creates a better photo by analyzing your photo and comparing to tens of thousands of professionally edited photos to create a beautiful, pleasing image.
· Improved quality to HDR capturing
· Add watermarks during Export
· Integrated ACR 10.1
· Bug fixes and speed improvements
Awesome way to align iPhone with LR Classic on Mac
For years now I’ve used Lightroom on my Mac to organise and process photos taken on my DSLR. Every now and again I find that using my iPhone for taking photos is more convenient. You know what they say: the best camera is the one you have with you. Getting photos off my phone at full resolution and into LR was always a pain. I had to use Finder on the Mac to browse to the hidden folder where the full res images were, and then go through them all and find the ones I wanted before importing them and tagging them. No longer!
LR CC on the phone syncs really easily with LR CC and LR Classic on the Mac. It’s a piece of cake. And sometimes, I use the processing facilities on LR CC on the phone, but sometimes I just do all that on the Mac.
And the other awesome thing... capturing raw images using my phone! So if it’s a quick snap in normal conditions and a jpeg will be fine, I use the native iPhone camera. But if the conditions are challenging or it’s a really important image, I’ll use LR CC to take the photo in raw.
Love Adobe Lightroom
I absolutely love this app, I prefer using stock camera apps but seeing as apple doesn’t allow for native raw capture,like my old galaxy s7 did I had to try several third party apps on here, Lightroom is literally the only one I’ve kept installed out of maybe 5 or 6 initial installs, some which cost approximately £5 max, this is free in basic terms and does the job the others failed at (decent raw capture) and (smooth ui)
...and leave other photo editing apps alone. If you use Lightroom on a Mac the mobile app is an absolute no-brainer. The editing options have been simplified but are still quite effective. The sharing and organizing capabilities are huge time-savers and indispensable while traveling.
Small request to developers: possible to get a Blurb-type photobook add-in directly from within the mobile app?
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 11 December 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases