Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is a free, powerful, yet intuitive solution for editing, capturing and sharing your best photos. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography to the next level. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with a single touch
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel for your photos
• CURVES: Make advanced edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your edits these industry-leading tools
• BULK EDITS: Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls. Choose from exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
• SHARE YOUR WORK: Post your photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei features, and much more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo, no matter how big or small
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger, Apple Pencil, or stylus to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Make sure it all lines up. Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• [Premium] Ad-hoc Photo Shares: We’ve introduced the ability to create ad-hoc collections of shared images. Select a few photos, tap share, and select Share to Web. Your photos will be added to a webpage that give you control over whether or not viewers can download photos, add comments, see camera settings, or where the photo was taken.
• New Lightroom CC Share Extension: Now in addition to the Copy to Lightroom CC iOS Share Extension, a new Lightroom CC Share Extension has been added. The new Lightroom CC Share Extension enables you to easily send multiple photos from other apps directly to Lightroom.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.2 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Lightroom CC for Apple TV is now bundled with Lightroom CC for iPhone, making it even easier to view your favorite photos on your TV.
• All presets are now shown by default, with an option to hide those presets that contain some enhancements not available for the current photo. A new “show partially compatible presets” option has been added to the three-dot presets menu.
• Additional user interface refinements, bug fixes, and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Let down by common sense.
There needs to be a thorough rethink in lots of areas of this app. For a start don’t advertise a new feature (lightroom now added to shortcuts) if it doesn’t work! I’ve tried to make a shortcut on both my iPhone and my iPad Pro; each time greeted with: ‘could not run import to Lightroom. An unknown error occurred’.
I use shortcuts regularly so I’m confident in my own handling of it.
Another thing which boggles my mind out of all sense is inability to export DNG to a lossless format from the app. If I want a png or tiff I have to do it on my desktop and airdrop it to my iPad. It’s totally retarded. This needs to change entirely before photoshop is released (if ever) as NO ONE will be prepared to spend hours editing a lossy jpg on their iPad photoshop when they could be doing lossless on desktop.
If I had to characterise the faults of Adobe with one sentence it would have to be: too slow to adapt. You need to seriously realise people are moving to mobile platforms; my 2018 iPad Pro has power that is going wasted because companies like this are dragging their heels and maintaining a desktop only environment.
I hope when photoshop is released these issues have been resolved, I hope this won’t be a token app with no thought behind it, after all affinity photo is pretty much perfect right now, so adobe won’t be able to coast on this.
Excellent... but need virtual copy ability
There’s too much to say about this app and its computer version - excellent in so many ways.. I couldn’t do without it.
I reluctantly removed a star for one very important reason: the inability to create virtual copies on the iPhone; this is something that is necessary to making edits on your phone as I feel crippled by the inability to do anything at all to the photos, as I don’t want to ruin already crafted pictures by possibly making wrong decisions on the phone, due to colour rendering on the phone not being ideal.
Being able to make copies would allow experimentation and work to be done on the go without fear and then make fuller edits on a computer with a calibrated screen later.
Adobe is a remarkable software house, with excellent apps that have been important to us for many years and usually listen to us, but this really does let the whole concept of the app down and makes it unusable, to a certain extent. Other upgrade features are simply interesting - not really as necessary as copy abilities.
5 stars and full recommendations would be forthcoming with this important feature otherwise.
Awesome way to align iPhone with LR Classic on Mac
For years now I’ve used Lightroom on my Mac to organise and process photos taken on my DSLR. Every now and again I find that using my iPhone for taking photos is more convenient. You know what they say: the best camera is the one you have with you. Getting photos off my phone at full resolution and into LR was always a pain. I had to use Finder on the Mac to browse to the hidden folder where the full res images were, and then go through them all and find the ones I wanted before importing them and tagging them. No longer!
LR CC on the phone syncs really easily with LR CC and LR Classic on the Mac. It’s a piece of cake. And sometimes, I use the processing facilities on LR CC on the phone, but sometimes I just do all that on the Mac.
And the other awesome thing... capturing raw images using my phone! So if it’s a quick snap in normal conditions and a jpeg will be fine, I use the native iPhone camera. But if the conditions are challenging or it’s a really important image, I’ll use LR CC to take the photo in raw.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 203.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £4.49
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.