Adobe Photoshop Mix
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Photoshop Mix makes it quick and easy to cut out, combine and seamlessly blend pictures to create sophisticated multilayered images. Apply one of over a dozen Looks to select areas or your whole photo. Share with friends for fun, or incorporate them into other creative projects by sending them to Photoshop Fix or Photoshop CC on your desktop.
• Cut out and remove sections of your images and merge photos using multiple layers.
• Create sophisticated image blends by experimenting with different blend modes and Fill Opacities within each layer until you get the look you want. Mix includes some of the most popular blend modes from Photoshop CC.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Nondestructive editing means your original images stay pristine and untouched.
• Quickly and easily share your creations on social media.
• Easily move images to and from Mix and a variety of Adobe desktop and mobile apps — including Photoshop Fix and Photoshop CC — so you can access a wealth of additional features to get the look you want. It’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Open and mix Lightroom images and send directly to your Lightroom Collections. And move images between Mix, new Photoshop Fix and Lightroom for mobile for a complete mobile editing experience. Creative Cloud also lets you use Photoshop CC features in Mix, including Shake Reduction. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquify, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects, and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
iPad notice: Photoshop Mix was developed for iPad 4 or newer models. Not recommended for older iPad models.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
I have read some of the negative reviews about this app and although I do agree with the points being made I can't help but love this app. Nothing else even comes close. Sure it's fiddly. Yes it can be a bit annoying. Yes I would like it if all my editing tools were in one app rather spread all over the place but it's free, it's simple to use and the result are outstanding. I officially love this app...
I have some skill with photoshop on the desktop. Not Pro but I get some nice results from my photos. Pretty straight stuff. I have never enjoyed so much making dramatic abstract images. Not since I had days to work on pieces back in art school. I'll be getting some of this work printed up. Very simple, very exciting. A million thanks. 💥💥💥
Not had so much fun since using Coreldraw suit . . Cannot fault this on the iPad Pro 12.9, who needs a computer the size of a house when so much can be achieved on an iPad with such good software , recommend . . 5stars . . ( just don't change the way it is offered guys )
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 24 November 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 160 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.