Adobe Photoshop Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App Store Best of 2012 **
** App Store Hall of Fame **
Transform your images with core Adobe® Photoshop® features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your iPad.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5. Not available for 1st generation iPad.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• General bug fixes
• Improved support for iOS 7
• Updated support for Pogo Connect stylus
My favourite photo app but it often crashes
Running this on an iPad air, getting some great results, layering photos. However, there are frequent crashes, usually when scrolling through the iPad photo library for images to import. Very occasionally the app crashes at other times for reasons unknown to me. If you haven't saved your work it is lost.
If it didn't crash so much I'd definitely give this 4 to 5 stars.
Parts of this app are great, easy to pick tools and a decent array of features, but the text tool is just plain awful, and other simple tasks are over complicated. The app itself seems a little half baked and I would be surprised (pleasantly) to see any new features added or to see this developed significantly considering Adobe's recent hasty retreat from the touch app market. Real shame if they let this go the way of the rest of their apps.
Should do better.
Really good editing app but has bugs
My app recently started showing a cross and not saving edited projects. I can't then click on that project to try again, I have to start over with no guarantee that it will save properly the second/third time.
Other than that I love this app and use it every day :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 November 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.