Adobe Photoshop Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photoshop Touch for iPad lets you combine images, apply professional effects, and share results through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPad.
A new complement to Photoshop Touch is also available: Adobe Photoshop Mix is a free iPad app that enables you to combine and cut-out images, apply looks, and perform non-destructive edits to your images, all compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC.
With Photoshop Touch, you get:
• Core Photoshop features like layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters.
• The camera fill feature for using your iPad camera to fill areas on layers.
• The Scribble Selection tool for selecting part of an image to extract.
• Refine Edge for capturing hard-to-select elements like hair.
• The ability to work on high-res images (up to 12 megapixels).
• Step-by-step tutorials and an inspiration gallery.
• Integrated Google Image Search.
• Wireless printing with AirPrint.
• The ability to open Photoshop Touch layered files in Photoshop CC, CS6, or CS5.1.
• Free Creative Cloud membership with 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to manually sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and share.
• Requires iPad 2 or later and iOS 5 and later. Not available for 1st generation iPad.
What's New in Version 1.7.5
• Creative Cloud automatic sync is disabled; Sync files manually
• Updated manual upload/download functionality for Creative Cloud
• Various bug fixes provide an improved overall experience
Very impressed with this app. Basically went all in with the new air2 and the Wacom Intuos creative stylus 2 to redirect some of my workflow.
I got excited this morning when I saw an update but -- sigh, no support for the stylus.. This means I'll just have to sit on this until u guys do. So here's the deal Adobe, you've updated for sketch and line- why not touch?
give touch up to date stylus support and u get the full set of stars from me... I'm sure I'm not the only one out there...
On an unrelated/related aside, we don't like subscription based software. When your sales figures confirm this, we'll be happy to pay your salaries with once only purchases and opt in for upgrades when and if we want thanks. the argument for constantly remaining updated is a pretty thin, self serving one. A big chunk of being successful in this lark is to offer great service, frequent updates etc - not just hit the sack once the app/software is done.
please remember, a lot of your sales- future or current derive from brand opinion, and I think the Adobe brand is being set on by this ignominious creative cloud moniker and what it represents.
Off soapbox now.. and please, update support for styluses.
Could be great!
I don't usually write reviews for apps, let alone complain but this app is infuriating me. I've had it since october time and it's caused me nothing but frustration. The app repeatedly freezes when I'm trying to edit a photo and then if I manage to complete an edit it freezes when I'm trying to save the photo and if it gets as far as saving, more often than not the page where all saved photos should be is blank. I have had to delete and re-install this app more times than I can remember. It needs to be sorted, it's not even like this app was free it cost me about £7. This app is a nice app when it works and if all the problems listed were sorted, it could be great.
Good so far
I'm very much enjoying this so far and is a nice addition if you know photoshop. It is also easy to use and I would advice it to anyone who likes to quickly do some basic photoshop functions on the iPad.
I would like to ask though if there was any chance of allowing us to zoom as far as you can in normal photoshop so you can see each pixel as I want to do pixel art for my games development course. I make a 64 by 64 grid and then I cannot zoom in far enough to actually do the pixel art well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 24 November 2014
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 55.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.