Adobe Acrobat Reader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT & ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad
• Organize pages: reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and camera photos to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription is $24.99 US dollars per month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software, plus Adobe PDF Pack)
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 15.2.1
Integration with Dropbox to open and save files. Connect your Dropbox account to Acrobat Reader to:
• Browse and open your Dropbox files
• Annotate, edit and sign PDF files
• Save changes back to Dropbox
What was a fairly useable PDF reader, now cannot cope with product brochures or anything that has large amounts of graphics, on an iPad 2. Whilst trying to open documents the device completely locks up, or hangs when moving between pages to a page that has graphics. Other iPad PDF readers render the same pages too dark, now rendering my iPad a poor device for reading PDFs.
Won't update can't delete how annoying please sort this problem
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 November 2015
- Version: 15.2.1
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription£7.99
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription£17.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription£69.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro£18.99