Adobe Acrobat Reader - View, Annotate & Share PDFs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Store and share files in the cloud.
Convert, edit and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 16.10.11
Quickly find PDFs directly from the Home screen using Spotlight Search. Touch your finger to the screen and drag down to get started.
• Fixed issue causing crashes in the 16.09.20 release. Thank you for your patience.
• Compatible with iOS 10.
Connect to storage providers with More Locations:
Select, open, and save documents stored in iCloud Drive and other document
storage providers like Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Terrible for making annotations
I downloaded this app for the relatively simple task of marking attendance at my tutorials, and the freehand annotation element of this app is just awful. You are restricted to a single pen width, which is like using a massive red felt-tip, and there is no eraser.
Even worse, the app only saves annotations for a single page document. If, like me, you try to make annotations on a second page, you'll find that the app has only save annotations on page one. Thus, half of my class registers are completely blank.
I'm sure this app is reasonable enough for simply reading pdf documents, and the experience might be totally different if you pay for the premium features, but do yourself a favour and use Notability for pdf annotation. It's a million miles better than this and it's considerably better than Evernote for freehand annotations too.
I'm deleting this app because it's completely pointless when things like Notability exist.
Won't stay open.
No...... this keeps closing, it worked fine for a little while but now it won't stay open. I can browse my documents just fine but if I spend more than 30 seconds in one it crashes.
Following Improvement Needed
Please fix the problem when highlighting a word to copy, it highlights whole line of texts!! Please fix this so that we can only select the word that we want to highlight not whole line!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 05 October 2016
- Version: 16.10.11
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription£7.99
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription£17.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro£18.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription£69.99