Adobe Voice – Show your story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ***
App Store Editors’ Choice. #1 Best New App.
“One of the simplest, most creative, most joyous apps ever written.” —David Pogue, Yahoo! Tech
Voice helps you create stunning animated videos in minutes. No filming – just talk to tell your story. Pick from over 25,000 beautiful iconic images to show your ideas and Voice automatically adds cinematic motion and a soundtrack. Persuade, inform and inspire anyone online. Make an impact.
“It’s one of the company’s most beautiful iPad apps to date, and it’s incredibly easy to use.” —Macworld
“The end result is a polished, professional-looking job (seriously) suitable for your business, or just making all the others kids in class look like rank amateurs.” —Engadget
If you like Voice, you'll love another member of our family – Adobe Slate. Slate is a free iPad app that makes your words and images move – in minutes. Create a beautiful visual story that looks amazing on any device.
YOUR VOICE TELLS THE STORY.
• Fun, fast and super simple.
• Touch to record your voice, one line at a time.
• Voice automatically adds the perfect soundtrack. Play it back and hear yourself sound amazing.
TAP TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.
• Pick from the stunning collection of over 25,000 icons and millions of images, or use your own.
• Choose the perfect theme with one tap – engaging motion makes every element memorable.
• Select your own colors and fonts to make your stories look and feel exactly how you want them to.
AMAZING RESULTS. IN MINUTES.
• Voice automatically adds cinema-quality animation so your story looks incredible. Effortlessly.
• Share it on Facebook, Twitter, email, or your own web page for anyone to watch.
• Save it to your Camera Roll to upload to your favorite video site.
To start creating your Voice video, simply sign-up for your free Adobe ID or use your Facebook log-in. Log-in allows us to publish and host your Slate stories, so they will always be associated with you. Adobe ID's are completely free and don’t require a subscription to Creative Cloud.
Our screenshots include images by Screenshot 1: eleephotography – “Medicine Lake, Jasper National Park, Canada.” • whologwhy – “Chestnut Leaves” • Dan Hetteix – “Wetland” • mikebaird – “California poppy, Eschscholzia californica, flower, flowers, poppy-fields-buchon-trail-MdO-2” • Dan Hetteix – “Wetland” Screenshot 2: Sergi Delgado – “Bicycle” • LukePricePhotography – “Orange Flower” Screenshot 3: Luis – “Hiker” Screenshot 4: Luis Prado – “Binoculars” • Flying Kiwi Tours – “Coastline, New ZEALAND” • Joe Looney – “Flock of Birds” including icons from The Noun Project.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
• We’re excited to see amazing stories from so many classrooms using Voice! Educators, we’ve added a quick guide to using Voice in the classroom that you can find on the sign-in screen.
• Tip: When using multiple accounts on the same iPad, Voice only shows projects belonging to the person currently signed in. To show all projects stored on the iPad, go to your iPad Settings, tap on Adobe Voice, and turn on “Show All Projects.”
• Voice now remembers your login until you explicitly sign out.
• Fixed an issue with long lines of text not displaying correctly.
• Other bug fixes and enhancements.
If you like Voice, please take some time to leave us a good review – it really helps!
Adobe Line is Excellent!!!
I've only just discovered this at the end of my teaching term but I'm looking forward to using this already next year. It is so simple and easy to use and has just the right tools for teachers to use in a classroom environment. Brilliant teaching app!! :)
This will be the everywhere soon.
It is great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 June 2015
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 167 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB)£1.49