Adult Drug Calculations UK
By gomo learning Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
© Health Education Thames Valley and Health Education Wessex
Learn the formulae to calculate and administer drugs for adults, practise your skills and see how well you’re doing with this 40 minute app.
Learn how to:
- use a formula to calculate the number of millilitres for infusions and boluses of drugs
- calculate millilitres per hour and drops per minute when running volumes of solutions
- use the metric system and a variety of concentrations
- demonstrate using a variety of expressed concentrations in calculations.
This app is designed for nurses and midwives who are newly qualified, returning to practice, adapting to practice in the UK and any other nurse or midwife who wants to update their practice in accordance with their personal/professional development plan.
What's New in Version 2.0
iPhone 5 screen support.
Don't bother, good for a bit of fun but counter productive otherwise
This would be a faultless app if I knew which answers I was getting wrong in the quiz, it makes it very hard to improve your calculations when you don't know where you are going wrong,
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 09 February 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: gomo learning Limited
- © Health Education Thames Valley and Health Education Wessex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.