© Health Education Thames Valley and Health Education Wessex
Learn the formulae to calculate and administer drugs for adults, practise your skills and see how well you’re doing with this 40 minute app.
Learn how to:
- use a formula to calculate the number of millilitres for infusions and boluses of drugs
- calculate millilitres per hour and drops per minute when running volumes of solutions
- use the metric system and a variety of concentrations
- demonstrate using a variety of expressed concentrations in calculations.
This app is designed for nurses and midwives who are newly qualified, returning to practice, adapting to practice in the UK and any other nurse or midwife who wants to update their practice in accordance with their personal/professional development plan.
iPhone 5 screen support.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't bother, good for a bit of fun but counter productive otherwise
This would be a faultless app if I knew which answers I was getting wrong in the quiz, it makes it very hard to improve your calculations when you don't know where you are going wrong,
This application is very useful. I was out of Practice for a while.. This quick app helped to keep me up-to-date.
This app is really good however, being a children's nurse I'd love a paediatric version!
- gomo learning Limited
- 21.9 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Health Education Thames Valley and Health Education Wessex
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.