A superb free app for use with your official government free approach plates!
For the seasoned IFR pilot in Europe, there is only one big hassle when flying an instrument approach. And that would be calculating the approach minima for the landing site. Big commercial companies will sell you approach plates which contain this data, but the free and official approach plates from the country you are landing in, normally do not state these figures.
The IFR minima app is a very simple tool that will provide the correct decision altitude/height (DA/DH) and minimum descent altitude/height (MDA/MDH) according to the latest EU-OPS requirements. Just enter the aerodrome and threshold elevation, enter the type of approach and set the autopilot requirement and obstacle clearance height. The apps will show you the correct DA/DH or MDA/MDH immediately.
- You can save a minima calculation for the same approach for different aircraft categories
- Bugfixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This does nothing... You key in information and it gives you what you put in as an answer ... Useless and a waste of time
- Bright55 B.V.
- 22.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 AeroPlus Aviation Software BV
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.