** Affinity Designer for iPad supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available for the iPad. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing materials, websites, icons, UI design or just like creating cool concept art, Affinity Designer will revolutionize how you work.
Everything you would expect from your professional graphic design software that you can just pick up and take wherever you go, totally free from the confines of your desk. Welcome to your new reality.
Built with input from some of the world’s leading designers and based on Apple Design Award-winning technology, Affinity Designer for iPad takes all the power and precision of our outstanding desktop app and converts it into a stunning immersive experience.
Optimised for iPad
• Metal-accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance.
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Designer harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil.
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing.
• Panning and zooming is always live at 120fps.
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments.
• Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode.
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design.
Perfect colour and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale colour models.
• Full 16-bit per channel editing.
• End-to-end ICC colour management.
• Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods.
• Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to.
• Live effects, blend modes, image adjustments, and raster and vector masks for any part of your design.
• Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviours for the best of both worlds.
• The best pen tool, pencil tool, corner tool, curve editing, geometry operations, and smart shape tools available.
• High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
• Artboards, symbols, constraints and stored assets give the ultimate flexibility for UI and graphic design.
- Support for new iPad Pro.
- Support for new Apple Pencil.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but causing severe crashes on my iPad Pro 12.9m3rd gen. magenta flash then iPad completely resets. Losing all work and god knows if it’s doing damage. Avoid until fixed
Just what I need
Generally there’s a massive learning curve for this if you’re used to adobe so a lot of the complaints will come from people who just don’t like the change. But the effort to learn the software is definitely worth it. If you want something the same as adobe just stay with adobe. Don’t be ridiculous. I have switched to affinity and it is very good. The workflow is very good and I’m able to take my work home with me and work while I travel and not have to lug a laptop around. My day job as a graphic designer and my freelance work have been boosted massively. It’s compatible with all the file types I need. It’s great from both a personal and a professional point of view. With every update affinity improves massively too. If you are annoyed it’s not like adobe. Well surprise it’s not adobe 🙈
Can I have a refund please as purchased by mistake.thanks
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 907.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Serif (Europe) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.