Screenshots

Description

##Game Features##

【Collect an array of legendary hero cards】
Discover heroes and factions that each possess their own unique and gorgeous art style inspired by Celtic mythology. You'll want to add each and every card to your collection!

【Kick back and enjoy all the rewards that come your way】
Work and study will become the last thing on your mind as you enjoy playing AFK Arena. No complicated gestures or strategies needed. Let your army of heroes fight and amass riches for you. All it takes is ten minutes a day!

【Uncover secret treasures in mazes】
Venture deep into the heart of Esperia's many mazes situated within the Peaks of Time. Play at your own pace without time restrictions or deadlines.

【Unite and fight together with players all around the world】
Forge alliances with other players you meet and take on an array of dangerous opponents together! Assemble a robust team of heroes and go to battle in AFK Arena's global 'Legends' Championship'.

【Strategize and dominate】
You’ll be surprised at just how many hero formations are possible as you overcome each of your adversaries. Get more out of heroic unions and factional bonuses as they play to your advantage and allow you to turn the tide of battles at your fingertips.

##Overview##

The demon invasion looms. Esperia must be saved! Call upon heroes from 6 unique factions, train your heroes, forge weaponry and unite with players from all around the globe. Send back those demonic hordes from whence they came!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afkarena/

What’s New

Version 1.17.05

1. Added the new Wilder hero: Eironn - Stormsword
2. Added the new Mauler hero: Safiya - Daughter of the Desert
3. Added the new hero 'Wishlist' feature that allows players to add their desired heroes to the wishlist, increasing the chances of those heroes being summoned from regular and factional hero sets (Does not affect the odds of Legendary heroes).

Ratings and Reviews

4.7 out of 5
10.8K Ratings

10.8K Ratings

Touya90 ,

Great game!

The first thing I’ll say is that if you’re looking for a game where you can progress to the end quickly this is not for you, it’s call AFK (Away from keyboard) for a reason. If you’re looking for something varied, strategic and with lots of well designed characters and other aspects of gameplay that you can dip into for a few hours a day, every day, then this is the game for you! It’s free so you don’t have to spend any money at all, though you can spend money to progress quicker if you like. Great characters, PvP, PvE in multiple formats from the Kings Town (just fighting one battle after the next, each time increasing in difficulty) to the Arcane Labyrinth (where you have to progress from one end of a board to the other) to the Peaks of time (a puzzle/fighting board game) this game offers you plenty day in and day out!

MattGhetto ,

Difficult for free to play players

You get give a lot of gems through quests and missions. The first time you use your free 2700 gems for 10 heroes you get a Epic guaranteed. After that there is no guaranty I’ve spent 8000 gems and gotten no epics, this is fine because you have 4% chance to get an epic, 51% common and 45% rare. It’s only when you do the math and think I need to get 6 dupes to get to legendary then 3+ more for legendary+ then there is mythic (its likely more). Spend 27k gems for 100 heroes, 4 being epic factor in there’s 20 different epic champs so it’s likely those 4 will all be different.

Why is this a problem? Because the further you progress the harder it gets so you’ll need your champs to be higher tiers, you can progress for free but e.g. you get max 20 companion tokens per day = 2 heroes (2% epic chance) or if you do 100 heroes rolls you can exchange those points for 1 epic.

Just putting some numbers out there, for 12k gems = £99 (first time purchase), for 100 hero rolls = 27k gems = £200+, you can’t get legendary, highest level is epic in the rolls. The tiers are common, rare, epic, legendary then mythic. If your spending 200+ just on epic (unlikely you will get the epics you want) how much would it costs for higher tiers.

I’m not hating on the game, it’s well put together game I just don’t think I could invest that kind of money.

Brooklyn-Robbo ,

Content ideas

People are complaining about the lack of content. I love this game and think there’s a lot to do strategy wise but here’s two ideas.

Could add a mode where you select the difficulty, then you survive for as long as you can healing each wave etc. This mode would be like how on the campaign screen your heroes fight at the bottom with enemies walking in from left and right. You could even make it so more than 5 heroes can be sent in or you arrange different teams that replace the team that died until all the teams are dead/time limit expired. Or instead or teams have back up heroes that replace dead ones.

More guild bosses - so guild could save trophies and fight a stronger boss for better equipment rather than always opening Soren.

Information

Seller
LilithGame Co., Ltd
Size
216 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility

Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Languages

English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese

Age Rating
Rated 9+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Copyright
Lilith Games © 2013 - 2018
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. $4.99 Pack £4.99
  2. $0.99 Pack £0.99
  3. $9.99 Pack £9.99

Supports

  • Game Center

    Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like