AfterShip Package Tracker
Free Package Tracker - UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT &
370+ Carriers Tracking
Download AfterShip iOS package tracker app to track all your shipments in one simple and beautiful app!
AfterShip is the only iOS package tracker app to support 370+ couriers! List of couriers below.
• New: All new design
• New: A new indicator to show when shipments have updates
• New: Better copy / paste of your tracking numbers
• New: Customise your notifications settings
Track 370+ Carriers for FREE!
• Free tracking
• Free push notifications
• Data sync
• No ads
• Auto-detect courier
• Simple copy / paste tracking number when you open the app
• Easy-to-share tracking links
• Barcode scanner
Free Push Notifications:
• Info Received - Courier receives the order from shipper
• In Transit - Shipment is picked up
• Out for Delivery - Shipment is about to deliver soon
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver but failed
• Exception - Any delivery alerts
Want to add a new courier or new tracking number format?
Free Package Tracker - UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT & 370+ Couriers Tracking
Download the app to check the full list of couriers we support.
Support 370+ International Couriers including:
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- An Post
- B post
- China EMS
- China Post
- Correos (Chile, Mexico, Spain)
- DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
- DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
- Fastway Australia, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa
- FedEx, FeDex UK
- Flyt Express
- GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands
- myHermes, Hermes Germany
- India Post
- La Poste, Colissimo
- LBC Express
- New Zealand Post
- PostNL Domestic, PostNL International, PostNL International 3S
- Royal Mail
- UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
- UK Mail
- SF Express, SF Express International
- Singapore Post
- SkyNet Worldwide Express
Help us translate AfterShip:
Fan of AfterShip? Help us translate our app with into more languages. Just get in touch with us via email.
Bug fix: Auto copy/paste prompt
Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, slow to give tracking status updates
Good app and accurate, however it often takes a number of hours for the app to update the status of parcels as they move through the delivery process compared to checking the status on the shipping companies’ websites, which means if the parcel is urgent I land up using the shipping company’s website. Not sure if it is possible for AfterShip to poll the data more frequently (assuming push notifications from the shipping companies to them isn’t possible) or if there are technical or cost reasons preventing this. Would happily pay for a version of the app which updates more frequently.
To the point and helpful
This app is extremely helpful for those untried or slower delivery systems. It checks for updates several times a day which is plenty enough.
The service is a very good. Please remember it’s an info service app that calls on your delivery service’s data, so if your delivery service is poor at scanning a package, the app can’t help you much further than the last data point.
I had a delivery that took over 2 weeks to arrive, the app told me the package’s status at each and every stage.
Like the auto paste feature.
Good mostly but…
This is a handy app for tracking all those parcels! Are used when moving home to keep track of all my boxes, and the app did not let me down once. I would concur with other reviewers when they say that there is no facility to enter comments, descriptive text or other information about the consignments you are tracking. When you add a consignment, it just shows up on the tracking number which is not very useful when you have multiple items to track. At this feature and this would be a five star app! Keep up the good work.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.