With increasing travel security and health risks, navigating the world of international travel requires a new level of sophistication in order to stay safe and secure. Whether it’s prior to travel, during the trip, or after the return home, our secure, member-only assistance app* provides travelers with convenient access to in-depth travel, security and health information 24/7/365.
*Only policyholders have access to the mobile app. Features vary by policyholder access. Contact your agent, broker or AIG representative to learn more. Must be connected to Wi-Fi or cellular network.
• One Touch ‘Help’ Phone Button connects travelers directly to emergency travel assistance.
• Assistance ID Card can be accessed via the app in the event the physical card is forgotten or lost.
• Country Reports provide key information on political conditions, security issues, travel logistics, cultural factors, contact details and health advisories with the ability to favorite reports.
• Security Travel Alerts contain security level developments that may affect your travel destination(s) (subscribed travel alerts will be sent to the registered user’s email address).
• Provider Directory contains contact information for healthcare providers in various locations around the world with a map view and ability to turn on GPS and locate providers nearby. Members have the option to rate and share comments about the medical provider (feedback will not be made public and will only be shared with AIG Travel).
• Medical Translations Tool translates medical terms and phrases into multiple languages.
• Drug Brand Equivalency Tool generates drug brand names and their equivalent names for multiple countries.
• Security Awareness Training online travel safety videos and knowledge tests provide basic tools and information to be an aware, organized and prepared traveler with the ability to email the certificate of completion.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Loads of information to help you before, during and after your trip. Liked the security awareness videos, country reports and security alerts functionality. I don't have to go through all my cards in a case of emergency to find out who to call for assistance! It's all there.
This app is shockingly terrible. It wasn't good before v1.4 update, now it's even worse. So much so I'm now deleting it.
- There is no live country alerts.
- No location based technology used. With this you could find instant information for the country you've just arrived in. Also you would be able to send location info instantly to the help desk. Nearest hospital, doctors, dentist , embassies and so on. The list of possibilities is endless but you have failed to develop an app of any usefulness WHY? Very disappointing for such a good company.
Essential Business Travel Companion
Lots of information and advice for business travellers and one touch access to travel assistance helpline.
- American International Group, Inc.
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © American International Group Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.