Air Cavalry - Helicopter Combat Flight Simulator
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
More than 5,000,000 people around the world downloaded Air Cavalry!
Fly some of the most advanced helicopters in the world, including the UH-60 Black Hawk, MV-22B Osprey, CH-47 Chinook, AH-64 Apache, UH-1 Iroquois, OH-6 Cayuse, AH-1Z Cobra, CH-53 Super Stallion, Eurocopter Tiger, Kiowa Warrior, Mi-24 Hind, Ka-50 Black Shark or Mi-8 Hip in various regional environments, building on your flying skills and experience.
- Join a new Carrier Operations on USS Nimitz or Admiral Kuznetsov!
- Fight in Afghanistan!
Air Cavalry offers next-gen console quality graphics, ultimate physics of aircrafts and weapons.
Complete Game Center milestones and see your progress against others.
Use your weapon systems to practice engaging buildings and moving vehicles.
- 13 aircraft (more in developement)
- Carrier Operations on USS Nimitz CVN 68
- Transport operations with CH-47 Chinook or CH-53 Super Stallion
- Apache front (gunners) and back seat (pilot) positions
- Multiple regional environments
- Refuel and rearm aircraft to continue flights
- Destroyable buildings
- Achievements via Game Center
- Realistic 3D virtual cockpits
- Realistic weapon management and targeting systems
- Realistic weapon system physics engine
- And much more in development
- iOS 9 optimization
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus optimization
The continuing development of our advanced helicopter flight simulator will bring new aircraft and missions, so check back often!
*** check our other simulators ***
- Apache SIM
- Black Shark HD
- Black Hawk 3D
We always look forward to hearing the views of our customers. You can contact us directly using:
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- twitter (@apache3dsim)
- facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aircavalryapp)
- website (http://realmobilesimulation.com)
What's New in Version 1.0.9
NEW CHOPPER MV-22B Osprey
- new missions
- iPad Pro optimized
- fixed mission crashes
- other bugs fixed
Great potential spoiled by poor interface and limited gameplay
The flight dynamics are pretty good and just flying around is fairly entertaining - they even got a reasonable approximation of ground effect when landing.
Beyond that though it becomes very frustrating when you get into actual gameplay, and having to purchase additional aircraft to progress through is just plain greedy on the part of the developer. I also (foolishly) purchased the Chinook for £1.99 thinking it would offer some missions for that aircraft only to realise that I can only fly it in free-flight mode. Garbage!
The game also desperately needs control customisation options, as collective and left yaw pedal with the same thumb doesn't work in a helicopter. Loss of the radar altimeter when carrying a sling load is also a PITA, as is lack of any sighting aid/guide on door mounted weapons.
Could be so much better. Shame.
Nice demo! Try the full game it's cheaper to get all the craft that way! It's also the only decent sim here everything else is rubbish!👍😎
😎. But next time put the prices down.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 May 2017
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 708 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Filip Kasik
- © Real Mobile Simulation 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AH-64 Apache£1.99
- OH-6 Cayuse£0.99
- Carrier Ops£1.99
- UH-1 Iroquios£1.99
- CH-47 Chinook£1.99
- Mi-24 Hind£1.99
- AH-1Z Cobra£1.99
- Afghanistan terrain£0.99
- Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion£1.99