By Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AirBeam allows you to watch and hear on your Mac what the cameras of your iPhones, iPods or iPads see and hear. AirBeam receives high quality video and audio in realtime from the cameras and microphones of any number of iPhones, iPods or iPads on a WiFi network - even from multiple devices simultaneously.
AirBeam turns your Mac into a flexible remote surveillance system. Use it together with your iDevices as a babyphone, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your cat, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Watch video and hear audio in amazing quality. Watch and hear in realtime thanks to AirBeam's low latency encoding and transmission technology.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Video Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and it will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger recording based on detected motion or audio or get visual and acoustic alarms.
* Multi Camera: Watch as many camera devices as you want simultaneously.
* Fullscreen: We make use of latest MacOS Lion features. View the cameras in fullscreen and flick through them with your touchpad.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* To use AirBeam you need to install and run AirBeam for iOS on your iDevices. AirBeam for iOS is available for USD 3.99 (or equivalent amount in other currency) in the App Store on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
* If you also want to share your Mac's cameras and watch them on your iDevices, please have a look at AirBeam Pro.
What's New in Version 1.8
Corrections and optimizations for OSX Yosemite
AVOID. CHECK COMPATABILITY.
seems to have stopped working…
ipad, ipod, mac pro, mac air
After Trying 5 Apps . . . . . I Found This Excellent Option ‘AirBeam'
I have been considering buying Wi-Fi cameras from the Apple Store everytime i visit the store. We have two Doberman and i wanted the facility to be able to check on them in any room in the house, either; whilst i am in or whilst i am out of the house. After downloading a number of Apps that stated they would meet my requirements and trying them out, i found myself wanting. They were not ‘live’, connection took too long, complicated to add devices and occasionally lagged. Then i found ‘AirBeam’ !!
It is extremly easy to set up, adding devices takes seconds and the interface is very user-friendly. I was hoping to find a FREE App that met my needs, however after using the App, It was well worth just a few quid. You only pay once and can have it on all devices, iPad, iPhone etc. My setup is; AirBeam running the Monitor on my Mac, with a 3GS in one room, a 4S in another and iPad 3 in the last room. The good thing is they all are displayed by name, with a small screen shot, showing the area the camera is covering. The great thing is, once you click on one, they open in a separate window which means you can move and resize them as you like. You can even have 4 windows (4 CCTV Cameras) and move them to fit quarters of the Mac screen. This then gives you an actual CCTV monitor covering all your areas that the devices are aimed at.
It also has a selection of features that all work as you would hope they would. It has ‘Motion Detection’ that you can setup on one, all or none. You can choose how long it records for after the motion has ceased (obviously it records from detection of movement, as long as the movement continues). You can change the quality of the video and the stream quality, i only think this is usefull for when not within your Wi-Fi area and using your data, to reduce the amount you use up viewing your CCTV.
You have viewing options of; Video with audio, video with no audio, audio with no video and the option to manually start/stop recording.
You never know what you may see, pets up to no good, kids up to no good . . . . . . your partner up to no good !! Even a burgular, so you may prevent, disturb or even catch them red handed. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMP TO STOP SOMEONE WHO HAS FORCED ENTRY INTO YOUR HOME, CALL THE POLICE; UK - 101/999 USA - 911 OR YOUR COUNTRIES EMERGENCY SERVICE NUMBER.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: 21 October 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © 2012 Appologics
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor