By Airbnb, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 4 million homes across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighbourhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
Discover and reserve tables at the most sought-after restaurants, hand-picked and powered by Resy, right from the Airbnb app. (US only)
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family holiday, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodation or long-term rentals
• Save your favourite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Reserve tables at popular restaurants, ahead of time or on the spot (US only)
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighbourhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.46
Optimised to make sure everything runs smoothly on the new iPhone X.
Message button in app not working after upgrading
When I find the guest in calendar and try to message this guest, the button of message not working. I have to go back inbox to find the history message and communicate with guests.
Update: my problem is fix after recent update. Thanks
Usually book for my husband so that he can sometimes stay over nearby to his work. Enjoy being able to view accommodation & reviews before booking. Great value accommodation.
I’m constantly getting error messages about connection and network issues even when I’m on wifi. On top of that always have a red dot implying I have new notifications but when I open notifications it says I’m all caught up.
Frustrating. For a global company like Airbnb this should be better.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 16 November 2017
- Version: 17.46
- Size: 248 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes