Unforgettable travel experiences start with Airbnb. Find travel adventures and new places to go faraway or near to you, and access vacation home rentals, new experiences, and places to visit all around the world. Book everything for your trip, or start earning money as a host.
BOOK TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
Go on local experiences led by native experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
BOOK VACATION HOMES
Choose from over 4 million vacation home rentals across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Experience the beautiful sights & find local guides for the perfect vacation:
• Rio – Explore the birth place of Samba or Hand Glide over the sights
• Paris – Find your fill in some of the best culinary tours and museums
• Barcelona – Discover the cities beauty with guided walking tours
• Book vacation home rentals and travel experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last minute travel accommodations or long term rentals
• Save your favorite rental homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Airbnb has totally changed the way we find places to stay. The unique service is packed with amazing spots all around the world—from cottages in France to New York City condos. Book private rooms, share homes with a host, or list your own space. This full-featured app boasts thousands of rent-ready pads, intuitive filters, and a beautiful design.
The Richard Branson of holiday letting companies
I’ve been using Airbnb for around 18 months to let my holiday property and the whole experience has been totally awesome. They are supportive, friendly and helpful. They have an amazing following of people who will pay a premium for the right property to holiday in with family and/or friends. I don’t use any other letting company, I get absolutely fully booked, back to back just listing on Airbnb.
My only advice as a host is: I would never use the Instant Book option on your listing unless you are running a more hotel based letting. As I’m rather attached to my property I always like to have a few messages back and fourth with my guest before I accept a booking and find this is a great way to determine that you have the right guests for you and your guests have found the right property for them.
If ever I’ve not known how to do something Airbnb are always there to give advice or fix any problems; not that I ever really have any. If you’ve got your head screwed on and want to manage your own holiday let with the safety and back up of a well known, well advertised and established company then look no further than Airbnb.
Happy Holiday Homes Porlezza, Lugano, Italy
We had the most fantastic stay in Porlezza. The staff at Happy Holiday Homes were brilliant and kept us completely up to date with all communications. We had a couple of issues whilst at the home, including a slight fault with the lift, which ended up being our fault as we hadn’t turned the key properly. Also we had an electrical cut. For both we texted through to Happy Holidays and the problems were sorted out straight away despite both happening on the evening.
There is everything you need right on your doorstep and we loved being away from the busier side of the town. Our days were spent playing in the lovely pool, waterfalls and eating gelato!!! The property itself was absolutely spotless and we felt very much at home here. Unfortunately the TV didn’t work which was a shame as our 2 boys would have enjoyed a bit of chill time later in the day. We also asked if 2 of our friends could join us for 3 nights as they were in the area. This was not a problem and all bed linen and towels were provided without any extra charge! Overall a fabulous experience and one we would love to repeat!!! The Powells!
- Airbnb, Inc.
- 259.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.