*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Mojave!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
Ratings and Reviews
Airmail 3 for MacOSX and iOS
I’ve been using Airmail 3 in place fo MacOSX’s default Mail app for aboput 2 years. I think the design, and particuarly the use of collour is the most attractive aspect of this excellent email software. While avoiding the gaudiness of many of its Windows competitors, and for that matter the monochromatic plain-ness of Mail, it carves an elegant dash, with completely adjustable colour capabilities, which I’ve found are boith easy on the eye, and also assist in the quick grouping or retrieval of information from within the inbox. This feature is particularly helpful when working across a variety of devices. If, like me, you’re of an age when peering at an email on a small hand-held device is becoming increasingly challenging (I currently carry 3 different pairs of glasses!) then colour is an important tool to help you identify which email you’re looking for, and which group it belongs to. As with many apps, there was a period early on where the software could at times be unreliable, but unlike many other developers, Bloop SRL have invested heavily in product development and a really excellent customer support team. And as a result today can confidently boast one the best, if not THE best email app on the market. Looking ahead, I'd very much like to see Airmail 3 taken up by Apple as its default email software. The way it looks and functions are the epitome of the whole Apple ethos, and it would seem to me a match made in developer-heaven!
Powerful, does the job, solved my Gmail problem
I had a problem with a couple of email accounts where Outlook for Mac and Gmail refused to co-exist. I wanted a product that would have a straightforward user interface, with all key functionality in place. Most impoartantly, I needed something that would sync attachments for offline use. After reviewing various websites and reading up on different apps, I settled on Airmail 3. I installed the two accounts which had failed me in Outlook and all was working fine. I added folders etc and all good. At first I could not figure out how to download attachments for offline viewing, but after numerous queries on the product and a specific request on the offline sync question, David on webmail support was able to fully address this and I have tested this on my MacBook Pro and it is working exactly as desired.
Nice to know that it’s possible to get this level of service, I will be recommending it to my colleagues. (I had a go at exchanging feedback with Microsoft re: Outlook and watching paint dry is much faster).
Very nice email package for Mac
This is a really nice mail package. It’s light weight but very configurable - I have three different mail accounts that I can read from. What is very nice is that I can configure things separately for the different accounts (e.g. switching off notifications from one account I use for general shopping) and so on. Support are very helpful (a word of thanks to Sarah at support). It plays nicely with calendar and other packages.
I’ve given a good rather than an excellent for two reasons. In the first instance, it would be good to have an advanced search option as sometimes I have multiple criteria to search for. That probably can be done in the search bar but it would be good to have smething that is more drop and select. Secondly Outlook’s ability to put emails into focussed and bulk tabs is really handy as it in particular cuts down on emails sent to many people which invariably are low priority.
That said, I’m using Airmail 3 as my goto mail package and I’m very very happy to recommend it. Well worth the price!!!!
- Bloop S.R.L
- 51.2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bloop 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.