Airmail is a powerful mail client for Mac, now available for iPhone and iPad.
Designed for the latest generation iOS, it supports 3D Touch, fast document previewing, high quality PDF creation, and native integration with other apps and services for a frictionless workflow.
Workflow customization is at the core, with a rich feature set like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync.
iCloud sync provides a fully ubiquitous experience so that all your accounts and app preferences are synced.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, IMAP and POP3
- Push notifications, with VIP, custom actions, full body preview and custom sounds
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipes
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze messages
- Bulk editing
- iCloud sync between Mac and iOS
- Multiple signatures
- Unified inbox
- Horizontal layout
- 19 languages
- 3D Touch quick access
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share composer extension
- iCloud sync for labels, preferences and accounts across Mac and iOS
- Handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notifcation Based on Locations
**** "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
SEARCH AND FILTERS
- Online search
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart
- Quick access to the messages of one sender
- Quick per account single folder access
LABELS AND FOLDERS
- Full label access
- Per single labels sync
- Quick access to recent labels
- Favorite labels
- Full label creation and editing
- Document view with rich preview
- Unread, Today, Conversations and Contacts
- HTML rich composer
- Attachment resizing
- Document import from Dropbox, Google Drive and much more
- Signature swipes
- Composer extension
- Online drafts
- Send and Archive
- Undo actions
- Move mail between accounts
- Multiple signature
- Operations view
- Attachments view
- Contacts view
- Mark as unread on open
- Google Directory Search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Contacts Group messages
- Auto CC/BCC
- Profile icons
- Highlight subject
- Account icons
- Account colors
- Preview message lines
- Remote images
- Snooze defer messages
- Move and Labels
- Mark as Unread
- Mark as Starred
- Mark as Spam
- To Do, Memo, Done
- Send to Calendar
- Send to iOS Extension
- Create a searchable PDF
- Transfer to a different account
- Universal link Mac/iOS
- Add to sender to VIP
- Empty Trash and Spam
- Mark entire mailbox as read
- Archive all messages
- Google Drive
Open Links in:
- Safari in-app
Send to Apps and Service:
- Calendars Invites
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Reminder
- Fantastical 2
- Appigo Todo
- The Hit List
- Draft 4
- iA Writer
- Code Hub
Airmail is also available on Apple B2B store with MDM and AppConfig support, please contact us for more info.
Airmail does NOT store your messages on our servers.
Server processing is very limited and performed only if users enable push notifications.
Thanks to all the testers on the Slack group that have been involved in the development!
- iPad Pro Support
Ratings and Reviews
No two people have the same email habits, but everyone will find something to love in this Apple Design Award winner. It looks great, it’s easy to customize, and it’s packed with features we didn’t even know we needed—like sending an email using just Siri and marking messages as “done.” But our absolute favorite part? The ability to hit Snooze on messages we want to return to later.
My Spark Replacement
Spark as Gmail notifications has stopped comming through to my phone. Add to that feature havent advanced much since I started using it I thought I'd see if the other Mail apps had caught up with it.
Outlook seemed promising but wouldnt open hot links in app ... so that didnt fit my established workflow.
Then I thought I'd try Airmail again, which I'd bought last year when I settled on Spark.
Wow! what a surprise. Seems to cover all and basics I've got used to with Spark, save the automatic sorting into Personal, Notification, Newsletter in Box Folders. But I can live with that for the clean look and endlessly custmisable features and speedy responses.
Just like Spark for some reason both my Gmail accounts refused to sent new mail Notifications through to the phone, but with the help of Sarah on Airmailapp(.)com customer support working throught the problem with me we got it working again. Great app, even better customer support.
Great app for syncing accounts across devices
I have many email accounts for different purposes and Airmail solves one of the main pains I have - having to setup accounts over and over on different devices and then having to spend ages configuring everything.
The app is full of features, although some a little confusing such as the Do Not Disturb schedule. This is actually backward in the approach, it actually ALLOWS notifications between the times you set, rather than what you’d think - it disables them.
Also, configuring accounts to show by description is a little confusing as the setting is applied in a menu not linked to the accounts section. However, a chat with the helpful Sarah over at Airmail fixed that quickly. Kudos!
I’ve just deleted Spark, despite initially loving it. However, recently that became buggy (TouchID would often fail, contacts can’t be accessed etc) so I’ve made the switch to Airmail and I’m glad I did.
4 stars because of the somewhat confusing settings and lack of detailed documentation (the docs pretty much repeats what the app says, which doesn’t help as I’ve already read that and needed clarification). Great support (from Sarah) and a great looking app to boot.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 127 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bloop 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.