• Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple.
• Over 500,000 copies downloaded.
• Ranked in Top 25 Music Apps for 14 consecutive months.
Access and stream your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch Music Library directly over WiFi from an Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Chromecast or any compatible DLNA device. No Wires or special hardware needed! It can even stream to a PC running Windows Media Player.
If you've heard all the hype about AirPlay and are missing out because you don't have an AppleTV, this app is for you!
◆◆◆◆◆ HOW TO USE ◆◆◆◆◆
√ Connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad to the same local network as your Xbox, PS3, PS4 or PC.
√ Start AirMusic.
√ For Xbox 360, navigate to the Xbox System Music Player and select your device from the list.
√ For Xbox One, navigate to the Xbox One Media Player under Apps and select your device in the list.
√ For PS3, navigate to the PS3 Music Menu and select your device in the list. If it shows nothing underneath, it probably means you selected the Movie or Photo menu instead.
√ For PS4, locate the Media Player in the Store.
√ When AirMusic detects a Chromecast device, an icon will appear in the AirMusic navigation bar. Tap on it to connect then select the music you want to stream.
√ For a PC running Windows, start Windows Media Player, your iPhone Music will show under 'Other Libraries'.
◆◆◆◆◆ IMPORTANT ◆◆◆◆◆
• AirMusic is not compatible with Apple Music.
• AirMusic is compatible with iCloud as long as songs have been downloaded & synced with your phone. Tap the little cloud icon next to each song or album in the Music app to download them.
• If AirMusic is not detecting all songs, try turning off iCloud Music Library in Settings.
• AirMusic requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with a minimum of 50MB of disk space to work effectively.
• AirMusic is not compatible with old DRM songs purchased on iTunes. Newer iTunes DRM free purchases are compatible.
• When using Chromecast, you can choose and change the music directly from your phone. For all other devices, you do it from these devices (ie Xbox, PS3, PC).
If you are experiencing any other issues, please visit our site at http://airmusic.plutinosoft.com or contact us at email@example.com. We can't help you if we don't hear from you!
AirMusic is Copyright © Plutinosoft, LLC
Powered by Platinum UPnP SDK http://plutinosoft.com/platinum
Fix support for mp3 files
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely awful app dosent even work on Xbox 360
Does what you want but not exceptionally
I'm going to make this quick and highlight the good and bad points about this app.
I purchased it to play music through my chromecast which it does and for £2 that's what I expect.
However when you get into the app you realise you can only play one song and then you have to select another song, basically there is no queue system. You can get a queue system though if you pay an extra £1. Let's be honest it's a unfinished product and you charge me £1 so that I can play music continuously without having to manually change the song.
Also if you do decide to queue your songs be prepared to be there for a while as you can only queue songs, not playlists or artists or albums which means if I want to play an album with 20 songs I have to select all the songs in that order.
I gave it this rating because it allows me to play my music, but the ease and cost of doing so is not as easy or cheap as I would have expected for such a simple product.
Does not work with Pure Flow.
Further update: Deleted for the time being. I had assumed the problems I was having were related to the Internet radio I was streaming to. I have since downloaded a rival app for free that works with Pure Flow radios. I still like this app for the UI and icon and will re-install if it gets updated. For now the sync:stream app is a better option.
Update: Does not work perfectly with Pure Flow radios. If you set the auto dim it cuts out. You also have to set the radio to shuffle or it only plays one song then gives up.
Streams music direct from iPhone to Pure flow radio. Simple and works perfectly. Nice icon as well. I'd give it more stars if it was possible.
- Plutinosoft LLC
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Plutinosoft LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.