Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Time Capsule — right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices. Change base station and network settings, or manage advanced features such as security modes, wireless channels, IPv6 configuration, and more.
AirPort Utility works with all Apple 802.11n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Time Capsule.
• See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
• Get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
• View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
• Restart or restore a base station, or update the firmware on a base station when available
• View or update passwords for your network, base stations, or disks
• Easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router address
• Manage DHCP reservations and port mappings
• Configure base stations for IPv6
• View status or error messages
• Archive Time Machine backups
What's New in Version 1.3.3
• Adds 64-bit support
Please add legacy support
Would be perfect for an all-Apple network if it actually included the earlier airport products. Apple tends to do this ... they list a few devices in such a way as you think they include an exhaustive list. Often you find that only those devices listed will work, you are in trouble if you have anything else.
Please include support for the early base stations Apple. You made the stuff, so it cannot be beyond the whit of man.
Great App For Airport Routers
Having bought a AirPort Extreme and airport express this app made setting them up so easy! Although would like to see wireless client device names or at least an option to rename until this I still have to use another app for my network map. Would be cool if you clicked the base station and the devices listed from it with icons.
Does what it says on the tin!
This app more or less replicates the airport utility on a Mac to manage a wireless network using Airport WAPs (Express or Extreme) and it does it well.
Those who expect anything else do not understand what it is designed to do.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 04 November 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2013 Apple, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.