AirWatch MDM Agent
By AirWatch, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AirWatch Agent provides complete mobility management for your entire fleet of iOS devices deployed across your enterprise. AirWatch provides your IT department with the ability to quickly enroll devices in your enterprise environment, configure and update device settings over-the-air, enforce security policies and compliance, secure mobile access to corporate resources, and remotely lock and wipe managed devices.
Web-based, functionally robust and highly scalable, AirWatch also provides unparalleled flexibility by offering three different delivery options. AirWatch can be deployed in the cloud as a Software as a Service model, on-premise providing behind the corporate firewall security, or as a dedicated software appliance.
AirWatch enables enterprise to:
• Manage devices in one console
• Enroll devices over-the-air
• Enforce security restrictions and encryption
• Set up compliance rules and actions
• Configure corporate profiles
• Install certificates for secure access
• Manage applications across the organization
• Upload and manage corporate documents and videos
• Capture detailed device information
• Track devices through GPS device locating.
• View detailed reports and notifications
• Perform a device lock or wipe
AirWatch Simplifies Enterprise Mobility.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch MDM Agent on your device through the iTunes AppStore.
Step 2: Once you load the AirWatch MDM Agent onto your device, activate the agent with an AirWatch-issued activation code and server path.
Step 3: Login to the AirWatch Console to manage your devices.
What's New in Version 4.9.3
Remote View support is now available.
Took over my iPad and slowed it down
I installed this as our company wants us to be able to access company documents and charts on our personal iPads. After installing and reading all the warnings, my iPad 2 ended up with a passcode to unlock it which couldn't be removed without deleting the app. It also gave 3rd parties control over my iPad which I didn't like. Most people in my company have tried it and binned it, mainly because of the performance degradation to the speed of the iPad: slow, twitching screens, Safari hanging and of course concerns about privacy. So although the uptake for AirWatch looks impressive, it doesn't reflect the number of people who have deleted it after trying.
my company made us use this to allow us to get emails etc on my iphone but it has killed the sync from the iPhone calendar which is crap (no month view) to third party calendar. Do not use this
The end all be all
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 October 2014
- Version: 4.9.3
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Wandering WiFi LLC
- © 2011 AirWatch, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.