By Wema Bank Plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nigeria's first fully digital bank, designed to help you save more.
Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings.
What's great about ALAT?
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- In-app debit card pin setting.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.
If you're tired of regular old banks and you want to take control of your money, ALAT is for you. Join us!
There's more good stuff on https://alat.ng.
If you're curious or you need help, send an email to email@example.com or call 0700CALLALAT.
*Requires a working internet connection. SMS and data charges may apply.
What's New in Version 1.62
- You can now receive all six-digit codes for verification by phone call if your codes are not sent by email or text message.
- Web payout links now work smoothly. Feel free to pay people with ALAT Payout.
- We fixed a bug in the recurrent bill payment feature. Keep saving bills you've paid for future payment. It'll save you time.
We're building the bank of your dreams.