Nigeria's first fully digital bank, designed to help you save more.
Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings.
What's great about ALAT?
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes.
- Schedule transfers and bill payments.
- Save easily with automated goal saving.
- In-app debit card pin setting.
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
- Control your bank card from your phone.
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards.
- No hidden charges.
- Up to 10% interest on savings.
If you're tired of regular old banks and you want to take control of your money, ALAT is for you. Join us!
There's more good stuff on https://alat.ng.
If you're curious or you need help, send an email to email@example.com or call 0700CALLALAT.
*Requires a working internet connection. SMS and data charges may apply.
- We've fixed several bugs and improved your experience on the app.
- You can now log in to the app and authorise transactions with Face ID on iOS.
Look out for future updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Being using the app for a few months now and it’s being a breeze. Intuitive layout and a efficient platform.
App full of bugs
The idea behind this application is wonderful but the application is full of bugs at the moment. It keeps crashing and sometimes it won’t even let you log in.
Not prepared to deposit money in the account until the bugs are sorted as the app is the only access the my funds.
Good stuff with the package and content of the app, but it seems to always shut out when am using it. Not sure why Pls fix that.
- Wema Bank Plc
- 113.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 ALAT
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.