Alfa Romeo: The Official UK Magazine
By Northstar Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new iPad version of the Alfa Magazine brings to life the content from the print edition with a range of innovative features, including special effects, animation, HD movies and picture galleries. Plus, there’s our comprehensive Database section, listing everything from standard equipment to alloy wheel options for very model in the Alfa Romeo range.
What's New in Version 6.0
Now with the fully interactive iPad app, you can:
– Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Alfa Romeo’s private test track at Balocco with our exclusive, behind-the-scenes story and HD movie.
– Get all the details on the new Alfa MiTo and Giulietta Sportiva.
– Support Alfa and Heart Research UK with this range of limited-edition pocket squares
– Find out how Alfa ambassador Robbie Grabarz achieved his dream of Olympic glory
– Join us on the Mille Miglia tribute parade in a stunning Alfa Romeo 1900 Super Sports Coupe.
– Discover what links Alfa Romeo with Vin Diesel, James McAvoy, Al Pacino and Dustin Hoffman.
– Take a spin around one of the UK’s premier go-kart tracks in the new turbocharged Alfa MiTo TwinAir.
– Find out more about Alfa’s unique D.N.A. technology.
– Read about all the benefits of the Cloverleaf Club.
Is this ap dead now ? I haven't had an update got best part of a year ?
Great Interactive App
Great app. This is one of the only truly interactive magazines I have seen. But the content is now long overdue an update.
Please update this fantastic app, Alfa.