By Alfresco Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alfresco Mobile connects to Alfresco in the cloud and Alfresco on premise servers* to provide safe access to your corporate documents on the go.
Alfresco empowers teams to share, save and manage content on one platform across cloud, on-premise and mobile devices. More than 7 million people in over 180 countries use Alfresco to collaborate, process and power over 4 billion files worldwide. Whether on the go or in the office, Alfresco gives its customers a fast time to value in solving business challenges.
With Alfresco Mobile you can:
• Access your own free 10 GB Alfresco in the cloud account
• Sync your favorite documents for offline viewing and editing
• Mark documents to sync from your iPad, iPhone, or desktop browser
• View Microsoft Office files, PDF, videos, images, etc...
• Join,favorite and navigate Alfresco Share™ sites
• Use full-screen view to present right from your device.
• Use video mirroring to present on an external display or projector
• View important metadata, including dates, authors, etc...
• Map the location of geotagged photos
• Open documents in other apps for annotation or editing
• Record, tag, and upload images, video, and audio
• Send documents to Alfresco Mobile from apps such as Mail, Office2 HD or DocsToGo
• Work with QuickOffice to quickly open, edit, and save back documents, presentations and spreadsheets to Alfresco Mobile
• Create folders and upload documents
• Upload, download, and delete multiple files simultaneously
• Create and edit simple text documents right from the app
• Send documents for review and approval to multiple colleagues at once
• Create tasks for yourself or delegate with a few taps
• See tasks on your iOS devices or any web browser
• View an activity feed from your collaborators, with direct link to their updated documents
• Comment on documents and view comments from others
• Easily email documents or links right from the app
• Send file links from Alfresco in the cloud
• Track document versions
• Connect to your Alfresco repository using your Alfresco log-in credentials
• Manage user access with existing server permissions
• Support for File Restrictions including expiry and sharing limitations
• Safely exchange data over HTTPS
• Support for Client Certificates
• Protect your data with Full time AES-256 data encryption option**
• Save your password or authenticate for each session
* Alfresco 3.4 and above required.
** Data Protection and File Restrictions available to users of Alfresco Standard and Enterprise editions (Cloud and on premise). Data is always encrypted, decrypted only for access.
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Alfresco 1.5.3 adds Edit Back integration with Office² HD to quickly open, edit and save an Office document back to Alfresco.
This update includes minor bug fixes and is recommended for all users of Alfresco Mobile.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 December 2013
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Alfresco Software, Inc.
- © Alfresco Software, Inc., 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.